Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
As you well say, it is something of melancholy and rather irrational. You cannot give the original a point in favor, only personal feelings. I started playing this game a couple of months ago and I loved it. Try the original and we will honestly analyze it coldly and objectively.
The gameplay graphics:
Original: Common the same as you can find in any RPG maker.
Revamp: Personalized, the city shines with unique graphics, with their names and personalized characters.
3D graphics:
Original: Some are simple, without lighting, poor textures, some models are ugly.
Revamp: More lighting quality and more attractive textures and models, for my taste some still look ugly, I don't know why they haven't changed.
Sex:
Original: Just one pose and change speed.
Revamp: all poses interchangeable at any time.
Animations:
Original: Many are rough and rough.
Revamp: Much more fluid. You just have to see how the old Beth looked and how the new look in the latest version.
BUgs:
Original: It bugged me 2 times, I left it.
Revamp: 98% completable without bugs, some small but very playable.
What he does the game for money? Well, like everyone.

This is why I think that those of you who criticize the revamp are either out of melancholy or simple hate.
if personal preference can't be used to say why one game is better than the other than you should remove all your points other than the bugs session because the majority of those choices are just that personal preferences. While you can say you like the newer graphics and model style others can say they liked the older ones better. Cause let me tell you personally with the models there were some of the older models that I liked far more than their newer counterparts. For example absolutely adored Amy's original model when she was first introduced into the game. In a game where the majority of the body types had either over exaggerated tits, ass, curves, or some combo of the three She was one of the few females who had a slender and more natural looking design similar to Markus' mother. However when BON gave her model an 'upgrade' she went from looking slender but still attractive, to a plastic surgery looking bimbo which to be honest turned me off seeing as she was far more unique with her original model in a good way. However as pointed out this is my personal preference just like you liking most of the newer models is your personal preference, but from what I am reading of your post personal tastes shouldn't be used to judge a game so this point shouldn't have been used to try and prove the newer version is better either.

Now your point about the sex scenes seems far less personal seeing as having freedom of choice is always a plus. However, at the same time I also used this as a point to try and prove the older version was better in the form of the quest system. the original version of the game gave you far more freedom of choice when it came down to what sidequests and to some degree what main quests you could do meaning for example, if I wanted to pursue Nadine first I could do so as long as I knew where to find the start. The same could be said Sandra, Caroline etc. However the revamp completely removed this and made the quest system just a restricted as the old sex system which was a total bummer. I am not sure if you missed that part in my post or just ignored it but just like your point about the sex scenes giving you more freedom and choices in the newer version the older one gave you this with the quests.

Now as for you part about bugs. I have to ask did you just start playing this recently or did you play the newer version from older ones? cause if it is the former and you managed to get a bug free or as close to it as possible that is good, however if you played any of the previous revamped versions or used one of your older saves in the newer version of the game you would have been seeing these bugs I mentioned. The proof that they were within the game was the very fact that BON himself even added a built in bug fixer from the start of the original revamp to help players bypass them, as well as the thread itself where players have mentioned they ran into bugs. While I can give you the point on bugs being less numerous in the updated version the fact of the matter is there have been and still are bugs some of which are still game breaking within this game be it whether you use an old save or create a new one from scratch.

Reactions: lo0u and RottenPlum

Aciconquis

Mar 24, 2020
if personal preference can't be used to say why one game is better than the other than you should remove all your points other than the bugs session because the majority of those choices are just that personal preferences. While you can say you like the newer graphics and model style others can say they liked the older ones better. Cause let me tell you personally with the models there were some of the older models that I liked far more than their newer counterparts. For example absolutely adored Amy's original model when she was first introduced into the game. In a game where the majority of the body types had either over exaggerated tits, ass, curves, or some combo of the three She was one of the few females who had a slender and more natural looking design similar to Markus' mother. However when BON gave her model an 'upgrade' she went from looking slender but still attractive, to a plastic surgery looking bimbo which to be honest turned me off seeing as she was far more unique with her original model in a good way. However as pointed out this is my personal preference just like you liking most of the newer models is your personal preference, but from what I am reading of your post personal tastes shouldn't be used to judge a game so this point shouldn't have been used to try and prove the newer version is better either.

Now your point about the sex scenes seems far less personal seeing as having freedom of choice is always a plus. However, at the same time I also used this as a point to try and prove the older version was better in the form of the quest system. the original version of the game gave you far more freedom of choice when it came down to what sidequests and to some degree what main quests you could do meaning for example, if I wanted to pursue Nadine first I could do so as long as I knew where to find the start. The same could be said Sandra, Caroline etc. However the revamp completely removed this and made the quest system just a restricted as the old sex system which was a total bummer. I am not sure if you missed that part in my post or just ignored it but just like your point about the sex scenes giving you more freedom and choices in the newer version the older one gave you this with the quests.

Now as for you part about bugs. I have to ask did you just start playing this recently or did you play the newer version from older ones? cause if it is the former and you managed to get a bug free or as close to it as possible that is good, however if you played any of the previous revamped versions or used one of your older saves in the newer version of the game you would have been seeing these bugs I mentioned. The proof that they were within the game was the very fact that BON himself even added a built in bug fixer from the start of the original revamp to help players bypass them, as well as the thread itself where players have mentioned they ran into bugs. While I can give you the point on bugs being less numerous in the updated version the fact of the matter is there have been and still are bugs some of which are still game breaking within this game be it whether you use an old save or create a new one from scratch.
Empty words.After several messages from you I realize that you only process an irrational hatred for the creator and only comes to tell lies and throw shit about the game. I repeat to say that the game is in the current version 0.6.6 full of errors that break the game, as you say. It is simply lying. Like what she says about Amy. I do not know if in the original it underwent a change, but from the Original to the revamp I do not see any change. About the girls you lie again. Girls of School are unlocked individually, and you can make your stories independently and you don't need to complete one to continue with the next. If it is true that they are now unlocked in order. But their stories are independent.
So I end the conversation and hope that you think about your attitude.

Zal

May 5, 2017
when i check Beth in BoF it says unlocked all for character. With Daisy - complete visits and dates, but i don't think there is anything left to do.
Same with me....still cannot have the threesome with Daisy and Shirley, nor with Allisson and Noa....

esojte

Apr 21, 2020
when i check Beth in BoF it says unlocked all for character. With Daisy - complete visits and dates, but i don't think there is anything left to do.
edit your save data with rpgmakersaveedit change variable 621 (trio daisy beth)

You can also edit the love of beth and daisy to the maximum

Reactions: Lmariachi
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes