Wais123

Apr 30, 2020
Thanks God. Dragon is gone.
Yes Dragon (my mistake)
Beth needs a producer for her music album
the party lasted about 10 hours (The main character arrived home at 12 o’clock the next day)
what Beth and the Dragon did, let the players fantasize themselves
sorry for english

Wais123

Apr 30, 2020
well i think there must to be changing between which mafia you choice like when you choice waren mafia you will be partner with that asshole christian or when you choice Nasrot's mafia you will fight him in pussyfight tournament anb we will get us revenge from him same with Russian's mafia and also there is another peen in the ass the store changed a lot between MC and Sarah i was thinking she will be the girlfriend and BON has added Alex as MC girlfriend and its something too hard for me to except this honestly i dont like it because i dont like Alex. but Sarah was my best character in the game so i dont know if there will be something seriously between Sarah and MC so i hope there will be the future

View attachment 654643
Christian does business hiding this from Warren
In conversation with the headmaster, he said: everything went well, father did not notice anything
(I think he is stealing from the family)
Let's see what Warren will do.
sorry for english

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
I ma report again that when I start NEW GAME, the walkthorugh on your cellphone (question mark) (?). IS NOT working. Hopefully that can be fixed for new update.
Again, is when I start NEW GAME. Probably some of you guys have the same issue. If not, explain to me how to fix it :)

Jun 10, 2018
At what point do you progress with Mrs Turner in school? I am at the point where it just says "complete missions in school", and I have been completing missions there for a long time now. :p

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Word of Advice for New Players:
Don't talk to Rachel when she's outside your house to start Tom's Party if you haven't finished Pam, Nadine, Brenda, Sandra and Carol's main quests. You won't be able to see their scenes at the party when you give them the cocktails if you choose them.
I learned the hard way lol.

D

Deleted member 2292618

Does anyone know if there'll be any content with Shasha (except at Tom's party)? She had in not-revamped version but what now?

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Does anyone know if there'll be any content with Shasha (except at Tom's party)? She had in not-revamped version but what now?
Probably by 2025 when this game is nearly finished. It took forever for Shasha to get any content in the original version. I won't hold my breath for this one.

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Probably by 2025 when this game is nearly finished. It took forever for Shasha to get any content in the original version. I won't hold my breath for this one.
Wow I completely forgot about her seeing as in this version she doesn't even make that many appearances unlike the original. what makes this even worse was because I actually like ShaSha far more than I like Sarah.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Wow I completely forgot about her seeing as in this version she doesn't even make that many appearances unlike the original. what makes this even worse was because I actually like ShaSha far more than I like Sarah.
In the original, it took more than a year for BoN to add anything new for her after her falling out with Sarah. I don't know about this one, but this whole revamp is looking more and more depressing with each update.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
In the original, it took more than a year for BoN to add anything new for her after her falling out with Sarah. I don't know about this one, but this whole revamp is looking more and more depressing with each update.
I am thinking that is part of the point. I am guessing BON wasn't a darker version of this game which is why it took such a drastic turn. Don't get me wrong the original had it's dark elements too but here it is just far more obvious. As for the lack of content for ShaSha in the original yeah I know. That was mostly due to the patreons not caring for her too much and wanting other characters to get it first. I was still shocked that newer characters who came after her ended up getting their stories completed way before her.

The first aunt maggie (AKA Jack's side chick who also is the spitting image of woman selling burritos in daisy's chain) and Mindy are two examples off this. Which reminds me while ShaSha has very few scenes I haven't seen Mindy once. I wonder did she like Steve Warren and a few other characters end up getting scrapped?

Lord-Maximus

Jan 1, 2019
The first aunt maggie (AKA Jack's side chick who also is the spitting image of woman selling burritos in daisy's chain)
about that i wanted to ask something, i replayed the game from scratch few days ago and noticed that the first time we see maggie is with jack in front of the hotel and is like in the old version, then there is the woman you mentioned and that appears in daisy's story (shirley's burrito's quest) which by the way is supposed to be tom's mom, and then there is that scene when MC gets a morning blowjob by his aunt (maggie?) but has a different style (short black haired)....quite confusing

Oh also i noticed that Jason's mom had a different name before (sharon i think) when i did Carol's story, don't know if it was just a mistake or he changed it after

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
about that i wanted to ask something, i replayed the game from scratch few days ago and noticed that the first time we see maggie is with jack in front of hotel and is like in the old version, then there is the women you mentioned and that appears in daisy's story (shirley's burrito's quest) which by the way is supposed to be tom's mom, and then there is that scene when MC gets a morning blowjob by his aunt (maggie?) but has a different style (short black haired)....quite confusing

Oh also i noticed that Jason's mom had a different name before (sharon i think) when i did Carol's story, don't know if it was just a mistake or he changed it after
With the first Aunt Maggie (The redhead) If I had to guess either BON is using her for some sort of plot twist (possibly Jack could also be Tom's father since he was messing around with this redhead for some time) or the more likely thing could be he completely forgot about he her and just decided to recycle the character and use it for something else. By gut tells me the later seeing as if this was the case Mike would have put two and two together seeing as he saw her in a previous update but he didn't. Though I do feel the same way about this seeing as when I saw her it threw me off as well.

But for this version of the game the tattoo'ed up raven haired woman who was giving Mike a blowjob is the aunt. which surprisingly once again is yet another character I forgot about within this game seeing as it is seems BON is introducing new characters but isn't using them to the point where they end up being forgotten.

As for Jason's mother her name wasn't Sharon. Sharon was the name of the wife of that racist foreman who asked you to spy on his wife to see if she was cheating with the black yoga man. Jason's mother original name (which I don't remember off the top of my head) started with a D.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord-Maximus

Lord-Maximus

Jan 1, 2019
With the first Aunt Maggie (The redhead) If I had to guess either BON is using her for some sort of plot twist (possibly Jack could also be Tom's father since he was messing around with this redhead for some time) or the more likely thing could be he completely forgot about he her and just decided to recycle the character and use it for something else. By gut tells me the later seeing as if this was the case Mike would have put two and two together seeing as he saw her in a previous update but he didn't. Though I do feel the same way about this seeing as when I saw her it threw me off as well.

But for this version of the game the tattoo'ed up raven haired woman who was giving Mike a blowjob is the aunt. which surprisingly once again is yet another character I forgot about within this game seeing as it is seems BON is introducing new characters but isn't using them to the point where they end up being forgotten.

As for Jason's mother her name was Sharon. Sharon was the name of the wife of that racist foreman who asked you to spy on his wife to see if she was cheating with the black yoga man. Jason's mother original name (which I don't remember off the top of my head) started with a D.
Hum...I thought it was weird but seeing as i didn't play the original (i'm considering in doing so just to see the difference) i didn't know what to make of it, but from what i gathered from this thread it's a common thing with BoN to do this stuff, i'm not trying to critic him here but it screws the story a little.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes