Ultima-65

Dec 15, 2018
I must be dumb but how do you ring the bell of warren's house ?

Also for Pam, I did all her questline and I can do all the interactions in her house, but the hint still say that I need to buy some weed, even if I already did it, did I miss something or ?

Last edited:

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
Ran into a bug, and now I can't even leave the fucking house.

You know when Maria does her speech, and how you pick her up from the lab, and you end up fooling around with her, and in the morning, the dad comes and you gotta get your clothes? Yeah, the closet isn't even high lighted, so I can't even wear my clothes. Which means I'm stuck.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019

You know when Maria does her speech, and how you pick her up from the lab, and you end up fooling around with her, and in the morning, the dad comes and you gotta get your clothes? Yeah, the closet isn't even high lighted, so I can't even wear my clothes. Which means I'm stuck.
yeah.. did you toggle any switches , messing up your saves?
coz i have played the game from the start, did not face/encounter this issue

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017

It's been some time now i've played this part and i don't remember what did i do, but did you try the other closets to the right?

Last edited:

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
yeah.. did you toggle any switches , messing up your saves?
coz i have played the game from the start, did not face/encounter this issue
other than adding a few consumable items, and messing around with the money, I didn't touch anything else.

No switches were toggled.

cantozanos

Mar 19, 2019
hello everyone
does anyone know what are the scenes of the alison / daisy dates that are available ?
phone book of faces keeps on telling me to go doing the dates / visit house.
got 4 hearts with daisy and unlocked anal on sex with her and her mom
unlocked anal and threesome for alison

Acebacho

Nov 21, 2016

I don't know, I do this part three times and don't recive this bug.

BDI

May 23, 2017
I asked this question before about the soccer game and was told that to win, you had to run into an official in the middle of the field, well there is no official so how do you win?

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
I asked this question before about the soccer game and was told that to win, you had to run into an official in the middle of the field, well there is no official so how do you win?
For me I simply press down immediately and turn right near the line then straight up to the blinky circle.

Reactions: jardinier
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes