Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I'm having trouble understanding how I'm supposed to apply the 0.6.5 patch into the 0.6 full game. Can anyone explain to me which file does the patch go to as well as the 0.6.6 patch after that?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Laurie (or whatever her name is. Blonde step sis with glasses) got Marckus's milf comic and masturbate with it. Then she bring it to her room. The game tell me to somehow go into her room and get the comic but I have no idea what to do. I've been trying for like 2 hours to solve it and couldn't find anything. I searched this thread and couldn't find anything either. please help me

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
loaded the 6.6 patch and now I am getting all these "Failed to load" image errors and finally when it gets the soccer part of the quest the game doesn't continue it just keeps giving me loading error thing yet again.

helion02

Aug 9, 2017
Can you upload your save? I'll check it and if i find a solution i'll post it back. I play the game on PC only.
Sorry for the late reply, the forum won't let me upload the save file, something about not allowing the extension.

Edit: Nevermind, got it. Thanks for the help! Also, I'm on the PC as well.

Last edited:

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Sorry for the late reply, the forum won't let me upload the save file, something about not allowing the extension.

Edit: Nevermind, got it. Thanks for the help! Also, I'm on the PC as well.
Backup your save. Extract the attached save, copy the save file in to www/save folder and replace. To continue go downstairs, i hope you will continue without any further problems.

DrkPhoenix

May 12, 2018
loaded the 6.6 patch and now I am getting all these "Failed to load" image errors and finally when it gets the soccer part of the quest the game doesn't continue it just keeps giving me loading error thing yet again.
I had the same problem you need to go to page 427(at the time of writing that's the page number) and download the 0.6.5 patch and then get the 0.6.6 patch from the main page. I hope this helps.

Reactions: Franko_j

Acebacho

Nov 21, 2016
You have not applied the DLC well. You have to have the original files. If you have decrypted the files it will not work. You have to copy the DLC files into the base game, updated to version 0.6.5. If you have problems download the full game.

hoang17985

Apr 27, 2017
I was playing PAM mission and language change to Spanish, help me, please.
Ps: I played android version so save edit isn't possible

Last edited:

hocsinhuu

Oct 28, 2018
I'm a beginner using android version, I'm stuck at the beginning of the game and I can't do anything. My character could only move within the screen and could not do anything. anyone please help me

Luckyborneo

Oct 18, 2019
Help!!! How to give money to sharon (morgan mother), after i upload the youtv, the smartphone say to give the money to sharon but i cant go to their house, can anyone help???

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
You have not applied the DLC well. You have to have the original files. If you have decrypted the files it will not work. You have to copy the DLC files into the base game, updated to version 0.6.5. If you have problems download the full game.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
then do you think you could explain to me how I'm supposed to apply the 0.6.5 patch to the windows downloadable version then 0.6.6 after? I didn't see anywhere on the internet how that is supposed to work and if you did just say how then I didn't understand the answer. Please?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
then do you think you could explain to me how I'm supposed to apply the 0.6.5 patch to the windows downloadable version then 0.6.6 after? I didn't see anywhere on the internet how that is supposed to work and if you did just say how then I didn't understand the answer. Please?
There is a link to it within this thread. here is the link right here

here you go

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes