Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Thank goodness he change Aunt Maggie. The redhead was ugly as the devil. Look at that face. It looks like an old alcoholic woman. xD The new one looks like Jack's rebel little sister. I impatient for see content about her.
Her character was changed way before the revamp was made. Even in the older version near the end of it's run it was shown that aunt maggie (the first one) was really just one of the chicks Jack was fucking on the side. However with the latest Daisy content it seems she is now Tom's mother seeing as BON used the her to fit this role.

As for the new Aunt Maggie from what we saw has no issue with sleeping with her own Nephew. Personally I am so hoping that between her, and Sarah that this Aunt Maggie gets first dibs on the real incest seeing as Lucy won't.

Reactions: Lord-Maximus

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Don't worry, just look at the picture here it shows the game's root folder, just copy the unzipped patch in it and past, overwrite everything and voila it's done. this is the base game (5gb or so). Oh and don't forget, uncompressed patch for the uncompressed game and full patch for the full game, they don't mix.

View attachment 657691
This actually helps make a lot more sense when explained like this and with this picture combined. Thank you Lord-Maximus

Reactions: Lord-Maximus

Lord-Maximus

Jan 1, 2019
Her character was changed way before the revamp was made. Even in the older version near the end of it's run it was shown that aunt maggie (the first one) was really just one of the chicks Jack was fucking on the side. However with the latest Daisy content it seems she is now Tom's mother seeing as BON used the her to fit this role.

As for the new Aunt Maggie from what we saw has no issue with sleeping with her own Nephew. Personally I am so hoping that between her, and Sarah that this Aunt Maggie gets first dibs on the real incest seeing as Lucy won't.
I want to see more of Tom's mom :love: and yeah seems the aunt is more forward with incest than in the old game :devilish:

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
interact with the girls too, after 2 sex scenes with any of them i got the blow job, tryed it a couple of times with different girls, worked for me each time.
With Phil sorted out(with his quest, so to speak)
Then I chose the bottom option(out of three).
I got what I wanted, in short))
Thanks))

hoang17985

Apr 27, 2017
Android link @ end of post.
Compressed PC version

My Cheat Mod for PC: for v0.06.6

Features : Any cheat suggestions are welcome!!

1. Add Money or Subtract
  2. Teleport - Home, School, Female homes, Male homes, Bus stop.
  3. Change Day & Time - Please be careful during ongoing missions
  4. Change player running speed
  5. Karma - good or bad
  6. Sex Skills - ability to play only the last resistance and sex skill scenes or just max skills without scenes
  7. Change name when you want.
Instructions:
Extract to game directory where game.exe is located
Cheats when W (Phone) is pressed.

Note: I usually don't play the game so often, so don't know what cheats to add or grind in the game to reduce. Will be testing the game and will add when the time comes or anyone suggests a feature.

Download:
Refer to attached file in post

Changelog:
  1. Added Teleport to female house, male houses, bus stop.
  2. Added max Jet resistance and skill classes.
  3. Added ability to change name whenever
  4. Update for v0.06.5 (will work for v0.06.6)

Links for Android Port:
Android Port

Android Port with PC Cheat Mod (MOD)
In the next update can you add option to change language to English in the mod, please. I played on Android so save edit is a no go. Tried to root my phone to find the save file and end up fucked up my phone. Now I have to re-play from the start.

Acebacho

Nov 21, 2016
In the next update can you add option to change language to English in the mod, please. I played on Android so save edit is a no go. Tried to root my phone to find the save file and end up fucked up my phone. Now I have to re-play from the start.
In configuration of the PC or phone you can change the language

Reactions: RedNatasha

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
In configuration of the PC or phone you can change the language
As Acebacho said. That is why I didn't include it. Only able to change name in PC Mod.
The PC Mod sometimes gets updates after the android version. So next android update will have the updated PC Mod if it is not already there.

Note: You can always use emulator to play PC version on android. Saves are able to backup and transfer from android to PC (vice-versa). Just be prepared to wait a while to transfer game to phone after every game update.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes