Lord-Maximus

Jan 1, 2019
Can you tell me how to go on a date with Caroline(which options are correct)?
here it is ;)

Firstly, maximize your culture (9 is enough).

Then, go on a date. The cheapest and most effective date is > Park > Middle Park. (Go by taxi)

Start by talking about culture. Buy her the $20 ice cream. Give her Gourmet Chocolates (buy 4 before starting this side-quest, $50 each)

Finish the date with a kiss.

Her answers are:

- Age 18
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Birth: 1/27 IIRC (I've done all the dates with all the NPCs so far and maybe I'm twisting dates of birth)
- Book: Harry Petas (or something like that)
- Subject: Math
- Surname: Gibbs (not Giggs, as you can read in her Book of Faces)
- Colour: Blue

Edit: Once you advance 2 sex scenes. You can start using the "touch" interaction instead of giving chocolates.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hum...I thought it was weird but seeing as i didn't play the original (i'm considering in doing so just to see the difference) i didn't know what to make of it, but from what i gathered from this thread it's a common thing with BoN to do this stuff, i'm not trying to critic him here but it screws the story a little.
Tell me about it. If you are someone who doesn't know the original it doesn't hurt you that much, but when you played from the beginning or close too it and see all this? it tends to throw a couple of sucker punches your way. But if you do decide to play the original here is a fair warning. Get the modded version that was made instead of the original. While I do adore the original version it is a swamp of bugs many of which are gamebreaking.

Reactions: Lord-Maximus

Lord-Maximus

Jan 1, 2019
Tell me about it. If you are someone who doesn't know the original it doesn't hurt you that much, but when you played from the beginning or close too it and see all this? it tends to throw a couple of sucker punches your way. But if you do decide to play the original here is a fair warning. Get the modded version that was made instead of the original. While I do adore the original version it is a swamp of bugs many of which are gamebreaking.
Yeah that's exactly why i was reluctant to play it, i read too many times about those buggs so i decided to stick with the revamp instead, but if the mod is good i might try that some day ;)

Aciconquis

Mar 24, 2020
Hum...I thought it was weird but seeing as i didn't play the original (i'm considering in doing so just to see the difference) i didn't know what to make of it, but from what i gathered from this thread it's a common thing with BoN to do this stuff, i'm not trying to critic him here but it screws the story a little.
I do not recommend paying much attention to most of the things they say in this forum. Some people here come to throw shit. Why? I do not know. But if you miss a name or a wrong image it is something that spoils your gaming experience. Definitely try the original. You will enjoy it xD

Lord-Maximus

Jan 1, 2019
I do not recommend paying much attention to most of the things they say in this forum. Some people here come to throw shit. Why? I do not know. But if you miss a name or a wrong image it is something that spoils your gaming experience. Definitely try the original. You will enjoy it xD
Thank's for the advise, i don't usually take everything that is said as it is, one must think before judging, that being said i will try the original to compare between them and have fun too ;) :)

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I do not recommend paying much attention to most of the things they say in this forum. Some people here come to throw shit. Why? I do not know.
Because you're not the only one who has an opinion in this world. You're new here and if you like the new game, good for you. But don't act as if every form of criticism here is just "hate". I've been following this game for 3 years and I understand where the criticism of most people is coming from and how legitimate it is.

So grow a pair and stop paying attention to criticism if you love this game so much.

Aciconquis

Mar 24, 2020
Thank's for the advise, i don't usually take everything that is said as it is, one must think before judging, that being said i will try the original to compare between them and have fun too ;) :)
It's not a bad game, it's pretty fun. The story is meaningless. You in 5 days can be fucking the most popular girl in the institute. xD or start in a school and magically knows everyone. The graphics are much worse than the REVAMP. But it can be a fun time. Be careful it is very easy for the stories to be blocked. But it is a 100% recommended game. Although after playing the Revamp it will be very difficult to finish it. I could not.

Aciconquis

Mar 24, 2020
Because you're not the only one who has an opinion in this world. You're new here and if you like the new game, good for you. But don't act as if every form of criticism here is just "hate". I've been following this game for 3 years and I understand where the criticism of most people is coming from and how legitimate it is.

So grow a pair and stop paying attention to criticism if you love this game so much.
There is a difference between having an opinion and lying.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I am not sure if the patched version fixed this bug or not, or if it is just exclusive to my save (I am currently trying to get to said point with a fresh save to see if it is exclusive but if someone else experienced this bug please let me know) but if you are playing the OP version without the patch (Not sure if it is 6.0 or 6.5) here is a bug I saw in my play through. With the Markus mission where you go to his cousin's house to get the weed, if the timer reaches 0 it doesn't reset and the game goes back to what it would be like normally (minus having Markus follow you and the cops in certain spots going nuts)

If you do run into this bug DO NOT SAVE YOUR GAME! Either reset it normally, or run into the cops and get a game over so the game can reset. If you make the mistake I did and save you will effectively corrupt your save and will either have to use an older save or if you don't have that start from scratch.

Reactions: LeFapman

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Can I ask how do you install the 6.6 patch? When I opened it up and saw it looked like the original game I tried playing it as it was and got an error message when it loaded so I am assuming you need to add it to the older file but I didn't see any instructions on the main page.

Lord-Maximus

Jan 1, 2019
I am not sure if the patched version fixed this bug or not, or if it is just exclusive to my save (I am currently trying to get to said point with a fresh save to see if it is exclusive but if someone else experienced this bug please let me know) but if you are playing the OP version without the patch (Not sure if it is 6.0 or 6.5) here is a bug I saw in my play through. With the Markus mission where you go to his cousin's house to get the weed, if the timer reaches 0 it doesn't reset and the game goes back to what it would be like normally (minus having Markus follow you and the cops in certain spots going nuts)

If you do run into this bug DO NOT SAVE YOUR GAME! Either reset it normally, or run into the cops and get a game over so the game can reset. If you make the mistake I did and save you will effectively corrupt your save and will either have to use an older save or if you don't have that start from scratch.
The little bug i had was that the cops catch me after completing the mission and was going home (only the night of the mission), some cops at least, but don't know about yours tho :/

PS: i was refering to markus's mom in fact not jason's :p got the name's confused, she's the one whose name was changed from carol's story (sharon) to markus's (allison).

Lord-Maximus

Jan 1, 2019
Can I ask how do you install the 6.6 patch? When I opened it up and saw it looked like the original game I tried playing it as it was and got an error message when it loaded so I am assuming you need to add it to the older file but I didn't see any instructions on the main page.
copy all the files and past on the main game, it will ask you to overwrite and that's it :)

Yanagi-san

Jun 20, 2019
I want to talk to Carol by the toilet,but she doesn't want to....
I don't know what to do.
Got on the roof,came here....you can't interact.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Instructions & Links

The Main page is v0.06 for windows, you need patch v0.06.5 before using v0.06.6 on main page

OR

Download Full v0.06.6 provided by Z4IKO

Reactions: Q Who

Hentaimancer

Jun 9, 2019
Maybe my game got bugged. Wanted to do the works in the garage and hospital, but says i need the online courses. I did them, but still dont allow me to work, and for more courses i need to work. Any solution to that?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes