Lord-Maximus

Jan 1, 2019
I can talk to Shirley about culture.
I can give you cheap,economic and expensive clothes.
I didn't notice anything about yoga or sports)))
the outfitt is required to do yoga sessions with her, you don't give it as a gift, if you have it than it's good, you can interact with her in their home's gym

Lord-Maximus

Jan 1, 2019
Yo, can you tell me what to give Daisy during a date+what to talk about)?
talk about fashion, i didn't give her anything but from a save i had before restarting the game i gave her jewellery and clothes, expensive ones because that save was loaded with money :p

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Looking at spoilers zaiko posted damn after long time i feel like bon is showing potential again like he used to in past after long time pretty eager to see new content of his update

Reactions: Jackie_Bunz

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Did he get lazy at one point?
pretty much not as lazy as compared to other devs tbh like those of milfy city and summertime compared to that he delivered timely updated and with great quality of work he only messed up with new revamp idea and all would had been fun if he had finished old version of game and launched his new project mnl2 but its totally my personal opinion though

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
pretty much not as lazy as compared to other devs tbh like those of milfy city and summertime compared to that he delivered timely updated and with great quality of work he only messed up with new revamp idea and all would had been fun if he had finished old version of game and launched his new project mnl2 but its totally my personal opinion though
I mean, i get what you're saying. it happens with a lot of these Patreon adult game devs. they either get too ambitious and develop a shit show and stop development OR lose interest in the current project. Its seems like he might've fallen into the latter.I looked at the old version and it is pretty different visually. But also seems like some characters like the dad got fucked up.

But its cool he's creating these new models and hopefully see them installed soon.

Sodium

Oct 11, 2016
I mean, i get what you're saying. it happens with a lot of these Patreon adult game devs. they either get too ambitious and develop a shit show and stop development OR lose interest in the current project. Its seems like he might've fallen into the latter.I looked at the old version and it is pretty different visually. But also seems like some characters like the dad got fucked up.

But its cool he's creating these new models and hopefully see them installed soon.
The problem with BoN is that he is a great artist 3D artist... but dunno if he is his own wirter and/or coder for the game, but whoever is behind that part of the work... I bet it's BoN himself, but man he should seek for a bit of help with the coding and the writing part of the game, which are clearly the waker spots of the game.

All we know that the game is heavily bugged, we have had many unplayeable releases that need multiple bugfixes patches within hours to reach a playable status, and some buggs even carried from the original game are still there.

As for the story, as a person who likes to write and script storys... I mean, you can like BoN's story-telling style, is simple, direct, and has a lot of "Deus es machina"... but I have ever fantasized with the idea of BoN letting me become the writer of the game and making a great story with the characters, cause we all know what makes this games great: the characters.

It's such a waste that characters with that great potential had it wasted in vanal storys... but thats just my humble opinion after all.

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
The problem with BoN is that he is a great artist 3D artist... but dunno if he is his own wirter and/or coder for the game, but whoever is behind that part of the work... I bet it's BoN himself, but man he should seek for a bit of help with the coding and the writing part of the game, which are clearly the waker spots of the game.

All we know that the game is heavily bugged, we have had many unplayeable releases that need multiple bugfixes patches within hours to reach a playable status, and some buggs even carried from the original game are still there.

As for the story, as a person who likes to write and script storys... I mean, you can like BoN's story-telling style, is simple, direct, and has a lot of "Deus es machina"... but I have ever fantasized with the idea of BoN letting me become the writer of the game and making a great story with the characters, cause we all know what makes this games great: the characters.

It's such a waste that characters with that great potential had it wasted in vanal storys... but thats just my humble opinion after all.
Its very clear its a one man development unfortunately. I also wish he'd get someone to help translate stuff because there sections of the game that are in Spanish and the English is pretty janky. I havent come across any game breaking bugs as of this latest update but im also not very far in. its just alot of the language irks me. also its wierd that like the dancing scenes have better frame rate then the sex scenes. so maybe having someone assist with that would be good too.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
I have a problem with Carol dates. If I understand correctly I need two dates with her to take another step in sexual relationship but it seem random. Going to handjob took me 5 sucessfull dates and boobjob 3 sucessfull. At this rate I will lose all my money before I fuck her. It's like irl.

Sodium

Oct 11, 2016
Its very clear its a one man development unfortunately. I also wish he'd get someone to help translate stuff because there sections of the game that are in Spanish and the English is pretty janky. I havent come across any game breaking bugs as of this latest update but im also not very far in. its just alot of the language irks me. also its wierd that like the dancing scenes have better frame rate then the sex scenes. so maybe having someone assist with that would be good too.
I can understand that issue with parts in Spanish, being spanish myself I find that writting in spanish and then translate it. The sad part is that BoN seems to forget about translating all the parts, and just left untranslated spanish fragments here and there on the game.

And there they remain for the whole game withouth being corrected. I dunno why he keeps being a one man team, but his game would improve so much with a bit of help... I was even thinking to pledge on his patreon to be able to contact him on his discord and proposse myself to help him, maybe I even do that!.

Anyways, let's keep the topic, those previews looks so nice, can't wait for the next update!

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017

he definitely have potential but the thing is hes lazy sometimes like 7 out of 9 times lol but as i said in last update he delivered updates in pretty much good intervals of time and was bit pissed with his decision for revamp tbh like was expecting mnl 2 by now but so far how revamp is going i am ok with it most of content in from old game but next update looks promising

Reactions: Jackie_Bunz

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
wow yet another sister and step aunt for mike. If I had to guess somewhere in the story 9 times out of 10 he is going to be plowing the other sister as well.

Though from what I have seen it mentioned he fell in love with 2 women so far but I am wondering who exactly are they.
sister of maria or mc dad?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes