Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
wow yet another sister and step aunt for mike. If I had to guess somewhere in the story 9 times out of 10 he is going to be plowing the other sister as well.

Though from what I have seen it mentioned he fell in love with 2 women so far but I am wondering who exactly are they.
sister of maria or mc dad?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Its very clear its a one man development unfortunately. I also wish he'd get someone to help translate stuff because there sections of the game that are in Spanish and the English is pretty janky. I havent come across any game breaking bugs as of this latest update but im also not very far in. its just alot of the language irks me. also its wierd that like the dancing scenes have better frame rate then the sex scenes. so maybe having someone assist with that would be good too.
Back when the original MNL was going on even though the game was a bugged mess, the game was so well liked that there were even people who said they would help him fix the bugs and help with the translation free of charge. meaning that even if he had money issues he didn't need to pay anyone for the help. However he rejected said help and continued on his own.

Reactions: Jackie_Bunz

IGlos

Donor
Feb 16, 2018
View attachment 661696

Why all the scenes whose photos are in the game files
Not in the game itself?
You my friend just stumble on the biggest FU a dev can provide, lying about how big the game is by adding old content that is not yet in the game or will never be in the game, there you can find everything the old game had, all the classmates sex scenes, all the pussy fights scenes, maria's scenes, sarah's scenes and everything good that is no more, beggar is a talented individual but also a scumbag by doing all of that but hey at least I don't pay any more for it so whatever I say does not matter...well even if I was paying for it wouldn't matter

Last edited:
Reactions: Jackie_Bunz

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Oh yeah! can't wait either :giggle:
Honestly this was one of the many reasons why some of us who had played the original for so long were frustrated or in others enraged that it got scrapped for the revamp. If you had seen the final scene with Lucy (assuming you choose any other gang than Warren's) you would have not only seen the part where Lucy sees her daughter for the first time in a long time, but you would have seen a rivalry spark the moment Maria openly showed affection towards her son.

Many of us had hoped within an update or two we would see the story continued and with time eventually get the Lucy's content (seeing as she was one of the only females who BON had promised there would be content for but didn't yet) but sadly with the choosing to redo the game over continuing the older one that wait has become so much longer.

Though if I had to guess when we will actually get some Lucy content that catches up to the original I think it might take several months before we see this.

Lord-Maximus

Jan 1, 2019
Honestly this was one of the many reasons why some of us who had played the original for so long were frustrated or in others enraged that it got scrapped for the revamp. If you had seen the final scene with Lucy (assuming you choose any other gang than Warren's) you would have not only seen the part where Lucy sees her daughter for the first time in a long time, but you would have seen a rivalry spark the moment Maria openly showed affection towards her son.

Many of us had hoped within an update or two we would see the story continued and with time eventually get the Lucy's content (seeing as she was one of the only females who BON had promised there would be content for but didn't yet) but sadly with the choosing to redo the game over continuing the older one that wait has become so much longer.

Though if I had to guess when we will actually get some Lucy content that catches up to the original I think it might take several months before we see this.
I see what you mean, it is really frustrating indeed to wait for her content then to finally got to wait for the revamp to get it. It will be a long wait :(. well let's hope it will be worth it seeing how it is going, it is not so bad because he is really getting better at designing the characters i say it will look better (hopefully) ;)

Reactions: aslover69

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I think you're wrong. Joanna is her little sister.
I remember when Joanna was first introduced she was actually the older sister. It was also mentioned she was Maria's older sister in the revamp as well. So unless BON changed this somewhere within the updates Joanna is the older sister not younger.

Reactions: Lord-Maximus

Lord-Maximus

Jan 1, 2019
I think you're wrong. Joanna is her little sister.
I remember when Joanna was first introduced she was actually the older sister. It was also mentioned she was Maria's older sister in the revamp as well. So unless BON changed this somewhere within the updates Joanna is the older sister not younger.
hum...you got me doubting now, i always presumed Joanna was the younger one, didn't the pool scene with the both of them mention that she is younger than Maria?

BDI

May 23, 2017
Why not? He changed Toms name in the game to Mike and Mikes name in the game to Tommy, so it's no stretch of the imagination to figure out that he did.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Why not? He changed Toms name in the game to Mike and Mikes name in the game to Tommy, so it's no stretch of the imagination to figure out that he did.
The Mike thing was an error seeing as later on it went back to being Tom. I didn't see the Tommy thing either. However BON has a history of changing things within the story when he updates such as the original aunt Maggie (the redhead) going from being the aunt, to Jack's side chick, to being tom's mother as well as him flip flopping with Sarah being the older to younger sibling in the original so yeah I do agree it could be possible.

But from what I do remember in both the original and Revamped games it mentioned her being the older sibling not the younger.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
hum...you got me doubting now, i always presumed Joanna was the younger one, didn't the pool scene with the both of them mention that she is younger than Maria?
When she was first introduced it mentioned she was the older sibling in both versions. it even mentioned this when Mike was moving the boxes for her as well. But at the same time something similar happened in the older game where BON was jumping back and forth with Sarah being the older and younger sibling.

I still remember the one dairy entry where Sarah called Mike her Onii-Chan (older brother in Japanese) despite her supposed to being the older sibling. So with all the flip floping on BON's end and changes of characters fact between updates I wouldn't even be surprised.

Reactions: Lord-Maximus

Lord-Maximus

Jan 1, 2019
When she was first introduced it mentioned she was the older sibling in both versions. it even mentioned this when Mike was moving the boxes for her as well. But at the same time something similar happened in the older game where BON was jumping back and forth with Sarah being the older and younger sibling.

I still remember the one dairy entry where Sarah called Mike her Onii-Chan (older brother in Japanese) despite her supposed to being the older sibling. So with all the flip floping on BON's end and changes of characters fact between updates I wouldn't even be surprised.
I see, so we'll wait for the next update maybe it will clarify things out ;)

deotaikhoan

May 12, 2019
Can anyone tell me how and where to pick up Markus's mom for a date? I have wait till 9 am and 9 pm at both Markus's house and the labs but still can't see her

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes