Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
Beggar will change all of the nesrot team, alright. Does that mean he's going to screw my save again and have to start a new game?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Beggar will change all of the nesrot team, alright. Does that mean he's going to screw my save again and have to start a new game?
Unless BON makes an update that vastly rewrites the code of the entire game such as like he did with the pussy fights in the original version, or the revamp itself from the original I doubt you will have to start a new save as long as it doesn't get corrupted.

Besides if you need to make a new save BON will announce it when the update comes since he is good with that.

BDI

May 23, 2017
The Mike thing was an error seeing as later on it went back to being Tom. I didn't see the Tommy thing either. However BON has a history of changing things within the story when he updates such as the original aunt Maggie (the redhead) going from being the aunt, to Jack's side chick, to being tom's mother as well as him flip flopping with Sarah being the older to younger sibling in the original so yeah I do agree it could be possible.

But from what I do remember in both the original and Revamped games it mentioned her being the older sibling not the younger.
I said Tommy because when I started the game with the latest version and when it came time to name Mike, the name Tommy was in place of Mike, for the first time to my knowledge and during the game Tom is referred to as Mike..

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes