avestruz2040

Mar 17, 2020
Mod scenes for v 0.65
(I will be updating as the game is updated )
Spoiler
Mega
Mod
Mega

*The scenes are always active in the gallery, does not affect the search of any girl
*This mod adds in 1-time-events that cannot be viewed in conventional gallery system by BoN
Is there a mod for the version 0.6.6?

K41T0

Jun 29, 2018
How I escape from school at night? In the quest with Daisy in version 55 there is not teacher in the door so you can go out but now in the 66 is always 1 teacher who catch me all the time.

Edit: I have succeeded but I have had to use the PC cheat mod for it and several attempts maybe I am very bad or it is bugged.

Last edited:

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Question:
Does anyone know how to change Mc name since the name that I had changed by itself when I loaded the save.

Portgas6620

Feb 19, 2020
Question:
Does anyone know how to change Mc name since the name that I had changed by itself when I loaded the save.
With the saveeditor choose the saved game you want to edit. At the end of all the variables is the option to download. Press control + F and find the name that your character currently has and change it.

PrinceCydon

Apr 16, 2020
How do I progress the game from month 9 day 7? I just got the scene where Amy and her friend are bitching about MCs dad and afterwards the game goes back to MCs room at 3:30 at night and he's sleeping naked, but nothing else happens and no matter what I do I can't get anything to happen.

Dvie

Aug 19, 2017
Can someone please let me know how long is this revamped version? I kinda like a long game like the old version, it took me about 24~26hrs of gameplay to complete it.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I don't even think he is even that seeing as they literally call him a Dwarf in the game. If I had to guess I would go with maybe 5 feet even or five foot one. Maybe BON has a thing for giant women being with midgets seeing as he is making sure to put stress on Mi... I mean Tommy's height in the revamp as well as making a lot of the woman giants.

I wouldn't even be surprised if Sarah in a later update shoots up about 6 - 10 inches before Mike gets balls deep into her.
I can see the appeal in dominating an amazon type or the one being dominated, lord knows there isn't enough content like that.

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
How do I unblock this scene?
That's how I unblocked the content with both of them.
Here is together to...not go.
Apparently in this new version you have to do it manually using RPG Save Editor. There is a TrioALisonNoa switch and an Incest switch, switch both and voila, you have the threesome.

JPatrick

Oct 12, 2018
The next update will focus on Full Main Story.
Beggar told us that if he doesn't make the Interactive sex scenes, he can do a lot more content and can even introduce the gang choice.

Let's wait.
but of course a huge part of the reason why people like the game is the interactive sex scenes.

Reactions: josue943

JPatrick

Oct 12, 2018
its not a revamp anymore.. its a remake; BoN is doing was sqaure did with FF7 remake.. mfers changed the ending and what naughty dog is doing with TLoU2 (boy the leaks haunt me)
you realize ff7 remake was only part one right?
Here's an article as proof:

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes