DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
you realize ff7 remake was only part one right?
Here's an article as proof:
yeah bro i know there are 3 parts .. its just that its not the OG, i dont want them pushing some bs agenda

teq

Oct 14, 2017
people if you wanna keep going with Daisy's path you just have to "unlock the character" with bug fixer that it's already in the game pressing the W key, to go through walls, you can get out of the school clicking the door entrance of course , and then lock the character again. sorry for my engrish

Cris7

Jul 8, 2019
Other than the save-editor, you could also use the PC Cheat Mod to change name.
I believe it is : Press W (for phone) > Cheats > More > Change name
Other than the save-editor, you could also use the PC Cheat Mod to change name.
I believe it is : Press W (for phone) > Cheats > More > Change name
On Android port version the game tells me to press W key to access your smartphone but how would i do that on Android ? It worked on the previous versions of the game by swiping with two fingers but not working now Please help

kasabo

Mar 18, 2018
hi all,

I've allready downloaded the 0.06 version for PC and patch for 0.06.6 v. Exract and run all of them. But I have still miss most of the content and still dont have the Mid town map when I upload my old save from previous version. I try to search the forum but I couldn't find anything for guidance. would be gratefull for any help

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
a small doubt that concerns us all with the mafias there will be possibilities to have maria happy as with the previous version because with what I see are 4 mafias (hornets, gentlemans, dragunovs and the triads)

endn

May 6, 2020
Is there no interactive scene for Home girl (maria, sarah, amy,laura) after complete save ? Like the teacher or female student just walk to her house to trigrer,
Mc home is so empty after complete save

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
On Android port version the game tells me to press W key to access your smartphone but how would i do that on Android ? It worked on the previous versions of the game by swiping with two fingers but not working now Please help
The unofficial android port is untouched (just ported, nothing edited).
The phone tutorial part never worked on any android port that is untouched.
In next release I will just edit that part ONLY for untouched, it will be less tedious than having to install a modded version just to pass that part.

The modded android port allows you to pass that part, because it is edited. Removing the need to press PC keyboard W. Instead it has a phone icon on the bottom right to access phone quickly.

Furthermore, what you quoted is for the PC cheat Mod, in order to use it on android you have to install the modded android port.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
need help in tom partie event !!!! sos !!!!
save Sarah !!!!!!
Mostly every person gives some points to saving Sarah with some exceptions (26 and more you get a nice scene with Sarah, but I believe it must be greater than 12 to save her) .

Example: You can save her by making sure to exchange drinks (crucial step , plus 10 points) and locking the door when Christian goes to the bathroom. Then just talking to the Carol, Sandra, Charles and Phil on the First Floor (Main Floor).
You can talk to others if you want, as they all contribute to some save points.
Those that don't contribute to any points, if I remember right, are Jason, Markus, Morgan and playing Poker .

The normal version you will miss some scenes, but if you use the PC Cheat Mod, you can see all scenes and don't have to worry about Sarah. (Read number 8 in the pc mod features list for information).

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes