Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well the MC does feel jealousy and anger because he himself wants to fuck his sister and they do have this sorta relationship where they fool around.
Yeah I get your point. I just hope their relationship gets resolved in the near future. The whole indecisiveness thing is getting really annoying, I really don't like girls like sarah.

natram

Jul 20, 2019
Porque después de que tengo que ver a Sarah en la escuela, lo de Naserot sigue apareciendo de vez en cuando, ¡no puedo hacer ninguna misión! ¡AYUDA!

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I honestly wouldn't care though if she turns into aanother discarded piece by Chris since her personality is annoying and there is no shortage of fat asses in this game
Agreed, no shortage indeed. Just wish there was more variety in the girls. Don't get me wrong, nothing like a fat ass but the game gets kinda boring to me because it seems like the same animation and closely resemble body, just reskin differently with no actual imperfections or texture. But hey, still better than those other scarecrow games I see.
Just my opinion :unsure:.

Yeah I get your point. I just hope their relationship gets resolved in the near future. The whole indecisiveness thing is getting really annoying, I really don't like girls like sarah.
Her personality at first sucks immensely, totally agree but later on she seem to be coming around but MC want no part in it. He's trying to guide her in society's morals :ROFLMAO:. Hopefully she can return to the old Sarah in future releases.

Please tell me where the save of the Android version game is aimed at
Please use search next time: Link to answer

Last edited:
Reactions: mazqaz

annam

Apr 13, 2017
I haven't played this game in a very long time, is the MC still a complete idiot who is surprised by everything and everyone?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I honestly wouldn't care though if she turns into aanother discarded piece by Chris since her personality is annoying and there is no shortage of fat asses in this game
There may be other fat asses in game but she is the queen tho. Honestly once we ACTUALLY GET SCENES WITH HER MOM

then maybe she can go do whatever dumb shit with Christian. Till then I need that giant pear booty

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
This update gonna be great. Finally something focused on Full Main Story like the old days, without the same things of Story, Date and Interactive sex scenes.
hey with all the new caracters of the gang even new maria sister and a cousin

the cousin is a futa ?? and his there new futa we know with all the news caracters in gangs?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
hey with all the new caracters of the gang even new maria sister and a cousin

the cousin is a futa ?? and his there new futa we know with all the news caracters in gangs?
See the "All gangs" post. All the girls from the far right are futas.

Example: Chloe, Lady X, and the other 2 from the other gangs.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes