mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Mostly every person gives some points to saving Sarah with some exceptions (26 and more you get a nice scene with Sarah, but I believe it must be greater than 12 to save her) .

Example: You can save her by making sure to exchange drinks (crucial step , plus 10 points) and locking the door when Christian goes to the bathroom. Then just talking to the Carol, Sandra, Charles and Phil on the First Floor (Main Floor).
You can talk to others if you want, as they all contribute to some save points.
Those that don't contribute to any points, if I remember right, are Jason, Markus, Morgan and playing Poker .

The normal version you will miss some scenes, but if you use the PC Cheat Mod, you can see all scenes and don't have to worry about Sarah. (Read number 8 in the pc mod features list for information).
Are there any variations to Sarah's sex scene or will all failed outcomes lead to her being double teamed.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Are there any variations to Sarah's sex scene or will all failed outcomes lead to her being double teamed.
There are variations all based on the spiked drink options and save points. Hence why it is the most crucial step.
Variation spoiler notes below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I really hope in the future we can get rid of christian, maybe he has an "accident" and dies. Even his father doesn't seem to like him that much. And the stuff with the sister is really annoying too, it almost makes me want to start a new save and let christian fuck her, if that meant I didn't have to deal with her anymore. She doesn't know what she fucking wants.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Do you get locked out of her future content if she becomes christian's girlfriend?
You do lose some scenes and minor story here and there currently. So in future, I think you will definitely lose some scenes with Sarah in order to adhere to the story line. That's just my guess

Last edited:

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
You do lose some scenes and minor story here and there currently. So in future, I think you will definitely lose some scenes with Sarah in order to adhere to the story line. That's just my guess
Would that count as NTR? Chris is just doing this to piss you off and you were forced to watch her get fucked if you fail key points in the party.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
I hope in future there comes a path in the game where MC/Mike can control all the gangs simultaneously and can fuck all the female gang members, Can even call them to come to his house to have some fun....

Reactions: Henture

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
This update gonna be great. Finally something focused on Full Main Story like the old days, without the same things of Story, Date and Interactive sex scenes.

Reactions: Legend V1PER

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Would that count as NTR? Chris is just doing this to piss you off and you were forced to watch her get fucked if you fail key points in the party.
It just mostly dialogue so far. The scenes are a simple change of one picture here and there; Another scene with Sarah "helping you out" you wouldn't be able to see.; And the only real NTR scene so far was the two at the party.

Last edited:

cf13hh

Jul 7, 2018
[QUOTE = "Bản giao hưởng của đêm, bài: 3521896, thành viên: 37104"]
Các cổng android không chính thứchoang sơ (chỉ được chuyển, không có gì thay đổi nội dung ).
Phần hướng dẫn qua điện thoại không bao giờ hoạt động trên bất kỳ cổng Android nào chưa được xử lý.
Trong bản phát hành tiếp theo tôi sẽ chỉ chỉnh sửa phần CHỈ cho chưa được chỉnh sửa, nó sẽ bớt tẻ nhạt hơn là phải cài đặt một phiên bản đã sửa đổi chỉ để vượt qua phần đó.

Các cổng android modded cho phép bạn vượt qua phần đó, bởi vì nó được chỉnh sửa. Loại bỏ nhu cầu nhấn bàn phím PC W. Thay vào đó, nó có biểu tượng điện thoại ở phía dưới bên phải để truy cập điện thoại nhanh chóng.

Furthermore, what you quoted is for the PC cheat Mod, in order to use it on android you have to install the modded android port.
[/QUOTE]
Please tell me where the save of the Android version game is aimed at

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
It just mostly dialogue so far. The scenes are a simple change of one picture here and there; Another scene with Sarah "helping you out" you wouldn't be able to see.; And the only real NTR scene so far was the two at the party.
I honestly wouldn't care though if she turns into aanother discarded piece by Chris since her personality is annoying and there is no shortage of fat asses in this game

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't know if that is considered NTR since mc and sarah aren't dating. She gets raped by christian and the other dude if you let her drink. That to me was the more fucked up scene. Since in the other one she chooses to fuck christian.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I don't know if that is considered NTR since mc and sarah aren't dating. She gets raped by christian and the other dude if you let her drink. That to me was the more fucked up scene. Since in the other one she chooses to fuck christian.
Well the MC does feel jealousy and anger because he himself wants to fuck his sister and they do have this sorta relationship where they fool around.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes