Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
What? I think you worng game. xD I think this a game with more variety of bodies. xD
I have to disagree and agree with Badjourasmix and Lord-Maximus. It reaches a point where the bodies, animation and texture are very similar. There is no imperfection and very little uniqueness for the scenes, in my opinion.

That being said, this is a great game for a "one man show". The creator has done wonders with TK17+hook5. There is not many to nil games out there with quality thick models.

Last edited:

Lord-Maximus

Jan 1, 2019
I have to disagree and agree with Badjourasmix . It reaches a point where the bodies, animation and texture are very similar. There is no imperfection and very little uniqueness for the scenes, in my opinion.

That being said, this is a great game for a "one man show". The creator has done wonders with TK17+hook5. There is not many game out their with quality thick models.
I second that (y)

Aciconquis

Mar 24, 2020
I have to disagree and agree with Badjourasmix and Lord-Maximus. It reaches a point where the bodies, animation and texture are very similar. There is no imperfection and very little uniqueness for the scenes, in my opinion.

That being said, this is a great game for a "one man show". The creator has done wonders with TK17+hook5. There is not many to nil games out there with quality thick models.
YES, the truth is that they are such equal bodies. xD
Dragunovs.png Hornets.png Gentleman.png

:KEK:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
YES, the truth is that they are such equal bodies. xD
View attachment 669304 View attachment 669305 View attachment 669306

:KEK:
As I said before, to me, the bodies, animation,texture and scenes are very similar.
If you don't notice the similarities while playing, then (y).

I even see it from those pictures, that's the limitation of the software used to create the models.
But hey, everyone's entitled to their opinion. The creator has done a marvelous job regardless.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord-Maximus

dxbloodz

Jun 25, 2018
Android Port: v0.06.6 with PC Cheat Mod (unofficial)

See this post for untouched version (no bugs by me, only ported to android).
Untouched version can be install over modded version if any problem happens and vice-versa.
Saves will be kept.

PLEASE READ or your saves might be permanently lost.
  1. Install new apk without uninstalling previous to retain saves. If you do not do this, your SAVES WILL BE LOST.
  2. I am NOT responsible if you didn't read before installing.
  3. If you do not see something similar to the image below, please DO NOT install.

View attachment 633298

Features
  1. Toggle gamepad (bottom right of screen)
  2. Toggle default touch controls (one finger touch for select;two finger touch for cancel/menu)
  3. Quick access to phone ( bottom right of screen)
  4. PC Cheat Mod added
View attachment 585099

Download Link:
MEGA

Note:
This new version should not affect any gameplay / no bugs cause in game. That being said, only PC Cheat Mod added could affect game, but only if you use it and it didn't work properly. So you can just not use it if you get problems and the game would run fine.
Thanks

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know what the content of the next update is? Which characters will be focused on?

Xablau6969

Mar 4, 2019
I think my game are broken, causa magazines don't respawn and i can't upload videos in YouTV cau say i can just upload 5 gameplay per day but has a month

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes