lashante

Mar 25, 2018
Well this happens when you have a candy(save editor) and you don't know whether eat or leave it there.Only thing I can do is use my save,I saw in mainstory you at 647 I got 1 at 646 before that,also last save is starting new patch only done 1-2 things(1st date with maria,just call her) and other saves are from various points in game,your save is number 10. Also you said you wanted change time,I get that but which file did you mess with? was it a json file? and which one?
hi, thanks for response, i though it was bug that i could not wake up her and could not have bath, so i decided to change time, savefile name file1.rpgsave, i mounted in software which i downloaded, rpgmsave editor, i mounted file and in extended setting i changed variables, RpgMakerSaveEdit name of soft, first i change horas from 23 to 3, quest did not worked and i decided to change 3 to 7, when i changed that , all saves became kinda corupted. now when i mount first save in software to change again that variable horas there is error (img1), also cant be loaded ingame aswell it asks choose slot of save file, when i try to load in rpgmakersavedit other save files , its opening and editable, but when i load them ingame, it says jason error(img2).
dont want to lose my progress :( any chance to to save my save1 file? :(

p.s sorry for bad english.

Reactions: chicho1958

Orochik

May 26, 2020
Guys is there any progress with Lucia quest? On the hints it tells me to advance with Maria quest, but on Maria's hints it says that I already completed all quest with her? Do I have to do something in special to trigger Lucia's quest?

lashante

Mar 25, 2018
Well this happens when you have a candy(save editor) and you don't know whether eat or leave it there.Only thing I can do is use my save,I saw in mainstory you at 647 I got 1 at 646 before that,also last save is starting new patch only done 1-2 things(1st date with maria,just call her) and other saves are from various points in game,your save is number 10. Also you said you wanted change time,I get that but which file did you mess with? was it a json file? and which one?
i launched with save 10, thanks so much again, but i still cant find pass, cant use phone, cant find click ))) cant leave home, lol. shall i use cheat? :D :D :D

xxxasdf619

Feb 12, 2018
i play the 0.8.1 compressed version
and i have loading error during jason storyline just after the reveal of jason's father
failed to load img/faces/Peter.png

panpan777

Jun 30, 2018
can this be used latest update?
Mod scenes for v0.07.8.1
(I will be updating as the game is updated )
Spoiler
Mega
Mod
Mega

Patch to fix missing images
Mega

How to install the patch?
1.-copy the .rpgmvp files and paste them into the folder
"Mynewlife078\img\pictures"
2-solved

Completed: Maria,Sara,Talisa,Bonnie,Maid.
Add: updated to the new version

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895

*The scenes are always active in the gallery, does not affect the search of any girl
*This mod adds in 1-time-events that cannot be viewed in conventional gallery system by BoN

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
hi, thanks for response, i though it was bug that i could not wake up her and could not have bath, so i decided to change time, savefile name file1.rpgsave, i mounted in software which i downloaded, rpgmsave editor, i mounted file and in extended setting i changed variables, RpgMakerSaveEdit name of soft, first i change horas from 23 to 3, quest did not worked and i decided to change 3 to 7, when i changed that , all saves became kinda corupted. now when i mount first save in software to change again that variable horas there is error (img1), also cant be loaded ingame aswell it asks choose slot of save file, when i try to load in rpgmakersavedit other save files , its opening and editable, but when i load them ingame, it says jason error(img2).
dont want to lose my progress :( any chance to to save my save1 file? :(

p.s sorry for bad english.
Here this the one I use,so easy to use that if you make mistake with it,I'll quit playing :)) joke). you gonna see folder says cheat menu click there you wee folder named www/js/plugin folder put those 2 files into plugin folder,then where the www was theres 2 more files a MVplugin and a patchplugin put those 2 where game exe is,click on MVplugin and you'll see a box pop up and disappear now DELETE MVplugin and patchplugin leave other 2 alone. Now start game inside game click 1 you'll see box pop top left,ignore all that says NULL DO NOT put anything in those slots,game will crash for the rest just use common sense,enjoy.Works for ALL rpgm games

Reactions: lashante

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i launched with save 10, thanks so much again, but i still cant find pass, cant use phone, cant find click ))) cant leave home, lol. shall i use cheat? :D :D :D
Bell just rang,forgot you using rpgmaker and you had to change game,because I used it too when I was translating to spanish but couldn't get it to work for normal games.You gonna have to reinstall full game again latest version,then just save 1st chance you get in all 24 slots,then just put my saves there and overwrite,problem solved.I just started again to check for bugs and other stuff but waiting for my buddy(Symphony of the night) to upgrade his mod,has teleport and other good stuff,yeah yeah I know too lazy,da fck you expect when you gotta bang them all.But starting you have some new scenes and jets delivery crap is no more,you just put book shelves,much easier.Don't forget intall latest version and keep that rpgmaker to learn but just for that,so mess with anything you see like I did but leave real game alone just use my cheat and symphony's,that's all you need.Enjoy Item menu too :) and money pussie not free in 2020.

Reactions: lashante
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes