edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Well I'll start here, I had a problem and I had to start a new game, but when it comes to the beginning of the part of the MC's conversation with Christian, this error appears, does anyone know how to solve this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: chicho1958

staroyster

Feb 19, 2019
I encountered a bug that don't let me upgrade my pc, I have moved out, is there a way to do this? I don't want to get to an earlier save and loose many hours xD

May 2, 2020
im stuck on opening the door for Maria when breaking into the old house. i go to open the door and i just go outside, then when i try going back inside my character disappears. It wont let me activate the cheat panel either
Don't use cheat mod it will fix.It means u have to unpack or download the game again.

Reactions: sopa1745

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
SoTN cheat mod for PC: v0.7.8.1
Don't use mod with any new update or you will get bugs. Use only for specified version.

Any cheat suggestions to add, let me know.

Install instructions:
Please read the features list to know what is included in mod.
  1. Download the mod zip file attach to post below.
  2. Copy the mod zip file to game directory (where Game.exe is located).
  3. Right click and extract the PC Cheat mod zip in the game directory. (It MUST ask to overwrite some files, click yes).
  4. Load up game and when in game press W (Phone) to see the cheat menu (Shown in picture below).
  5. Still getting problems? - Check the detail install instructions here with image.

View attachment 719367

Other mods:
  1. Android Port
  2. Android Port with PC Cheat Mod (MOD)
  3. Compressed PC version
Any Chance on an Update for your Mod?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes