lashante

Mar 25, 2018
Bell just rang,forgot you using rpgmaker and you had to change game,because I used it too when I was translating to spanish but couldn't get it to work for normal games.You gonna have to reinstall full game again latest version,then just save 1st chance you get in all 24 slots,then just put my saves there and overwrite,problem solved.I just started again to check for bugs and other stuff but waiting for my buddy(Symphony of the night) to upgrade his mod,has teleport and other good stuff,yeah yeah I know too lazy,da fck you expect when you gotta bang them all.But starting you have some new scenes and jets delivery crap is no more,you just put book shelves,much easier.Don't forget intall latest version and keep that rpgmaker to learn but just for that,so mess with anything you see like I did but leave real game alone just use my cheat and symphony's,that's all you need.Enjoy Item menu too :) and money pussie not free in 2020.
ty for support m8.

Reactions: chicho1958

K1ix

Jun 26, 2020
Im stuck when ur back in old house to get maria's book when u go down and open back door maria isnt there and when I stand at the same location again mc do same thing and disappear, any help?

Mar 27, 2019
I know you get to choose which gang or mafia you want to join...but did they added any more content to the mafia or gangs story yet ... I have not played this game since version 7.5 was wondering if the mafia or gangs had more things to do.... like pussy fights quest in the other my new life game...

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
so i didn't finish some of the school stuff (pam + nadine) before moving to the new house. am i screwed? can't seem to access their house at all anymore.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

Ucronico

Jan 14, 2018
Before installing any mod, it is always good to backup the game/files to avoid having to re-download, if an error happens.
Also launch game and load it up to make sure everything is working before installing mod.
Using my mod, just backup the "data" folder in the game "www" folder before installing mod.

Detail instructions:
Use either method 1 or 2.

METHOD 1:
Download the PC Cheat Mod.
Copy the mod zip file to the game directory (meaning the location where "Game.exe" is located (shown in picture)

Right click on the mod zip file and extract the zip file, overwriting when ask. (Im using Winrar to extract, but you can use whatever program you want e.g. 7zip)

When you launch the game, press W to see the cheats.

METHOD 2:
Download the PC Cheat Mod.

Right click on the mod zip file and extract the mod zip file, you would get a "www" folder.

Copy this folder to the game directory where "Game.exe" is located.
When you paste the folder it will overwrite the old "www" folder.

When you launch and load the game, press W to see the cheats.

GIF:
HI all some can help me with the mod?
I've done everything (I think) but, at the begining, when a press W nothing happens? How to get to the phone and the cheat mod options?
Thx

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
HI all some can help me with the mod?
I've done everything (I think) but, at the begining, when a press W nothing happens? How to get to the phone and the cheat mod options?
Thx
Follow BDI advice
Also it is written in bold red on the pc cheat mod post, not to use old mod with new. You certainly will get bugs.

Any Chance on an Update for your Mod?
Will get time today to update it.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckd2041 and H2R

DannyDs

Jun 17, 2018
it tells me you have 3 min to go to school and when I get there it's closed.
a woman is at the gate and I can't enter.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
waiting on the update thanks for the mod and do you know what did Bon remade in this update?
After 1pm today will work on the PC cheat mod. Sorry bro, but due to my new busy schedule, I don't get time to play any form of game, so have no idea what is remade. When I fixing up the mod will check the game out more.

Reactions: forgotp and H2R
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes