chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
so i didn't finish some of the school stuff (pam + nadine) before moving to the new house. am i screwed? can't seem to access their house at all anymore.
I got save all done. I'm at that new club did their 1st quest,if you want it from there

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Android version !
Symphony of the night said he doing mod first will get to android after and do me favor and to all who reads this thank Symph for his work,he goes to school and still finds time to help us for FREE the least we can give him is a thank you. He fixed bugs before bon got to them,just thank the guy.

Reactions: KingRiqo

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yes it is abandoned, never going to release it unless you give me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah leave the humor to me :) and you gotta be more mean,threat'em,beat them up,run over them,tell them to buy you house next to the beach(invite me). If people don't thank you for all you doing then take your time,remember Life comes first,this is just a game.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
The PC Cheat mod has been updated to v0.8.1 - LINK

As I don't play the game anymore I wouldn't know what to add into the game. So feel free to pm me on what to include.

FOR ANDROID USERS:
Android will come later tonight or tomorrow when I get some time. Please note that I highly recommend you guys switch to emulator instead of the android port. I will stop the android port one day when BoN messes with the picture naming more or missing pictures leading to error like last time. I would not be able to update multiple times when this happens because I don't have the time.

Last edited:

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Is there a way to bypass the conversation game in Maria's data? It is vague and irritating and badly needs a skip button.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
It is in the v0.8.0 file. Please tell me you didnt just download only the patch and not the v0.8.0 also o_Oo_O
stop the android port port man its not worth it, the developer himself suggests to use Joiplay, i found bugs too on 0.81, i started a new game, [christ there are alot].. personally i would suggest its not worth the effort.. its your decision at the end

i would recommend.. drop it

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
The PC Cheat mod has been updated to v0.8.1 - LINK

As I don't play the game anymore I wouldn't know what to add into the game. So feel free to pm me on what to include.

FOR ANDROID USERS:
Android will come later tonight or tomorrow when I get some time. Please note that I highly recommend you guys switch to emulator instead of the android port. I will stop the android port one day when BoN messes with the picture naming more or missing pictures leading to error like last time. I would not be able to update multiple times when this happens because I don't have the time.
As an android player I hope this day never comes but I know it will and I thank you for all you do for us peasants

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
stop the android port port man its not worth it, the developer himself suggests to use Joiplay, i found bugs too on 0.81, i started a new game, [christ there are alot].. personally i would suggest its not worth the effort.. its your decision at the end

When I saw bugs people were getting I just copy/paste all img that were missing and put them in ver 0.8.1,just started so far no problem,but like I said just started at Jets library trying learn stuff......:) was just killing time waiting for Symphony of the night to update his mod and he just finished a few minutes ago :)

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017

I completely agree with you. I've been recommended it for a good while now. I even have it posted at the android post. But I know some people who would still like the android port, for reasons I don't why. Thats the only reason I keep up at it. Sadly the game has to much bugs and errors that require a new game start with the android. I was in the process of making the android save to the external storage. Got it to save on android and tried the save on pc and it worked but just cant load it for some reason on android. But dont have the time anymore, so yeah I recommend Joiplay

As an android player I hope this day never comes but I know it will and I thank you for all you do for us peasants
Dont worry I will update it as long as I could but it not worth it in the end for you guys to be starting a new game everytime an error pops up and this game has a lot. It will be on you guys when this happen, as there is so much I can do. The game engine build in such a stupid way that prevents external saving, unless you pull your hair from your head out. With Joiplay you can backup saves and share it or copy pc fixes and updates easily.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

l0ztz0ld13r

Jan 29, 2020
Im having a loading error it says failed to load: img/faces/SFIGHTERS1.ping
No matter how many times I delete the game re download its always the same can you tell me how to fix it?

Reactions: chicho1958

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
I completely agree with you. I've been recommended it for a good while now. I even have it posted at the android post. But I know some people who would still like the android port, for reasons I don't why. Thats the only reason I keep up at it. Sadly the game has to much bugs and errors that require a new game start with the android. I was in the process of making the android save to the external storage. Got it to save on android and tried the save on pc and it worked but just cant load it for some reason on android. But dont have the time anymore, so yeah I recommend Joiplay

Dont worry I will update it as long as I could but it not worth it in the end for you guys to be starting a new game everytime an error pops up and this game has a lot. It will be on you guys when this happen, as there is so much I can do. The game engine build in such a stupid way that prevents external saving, unless you pull your hair from your head out. With Joiplay you can backup saves and share it or copy pc fixes and updates easily.
i know its hard for you man,as an android user
thanks so much.
i guess il try out the joiplay.its possible to add cheat mod in pc version using joiplay?
damn,hope phalzyr someday can port this to renpy.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes