Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i know its hard for you man,as an android user
thanks so much.
i guess il try out the joiplay.its possible to add cheat mod in pc version using joiplay?
damn,hope phalzyr someday can port this to renpy.
I was thinking of doing the same thing but not aware if that would break any rules or cause an uproar with the dev. So just didn't bother. And from renpy transfer it to android. That would fix most of the problems

With Joiplay it come like you playing it on pc. You can add anything to the game files and run it on Joiplay emulator

qwertykal

Feb 21, 2019
i gota pproblem where i saw laura at the dawn and he said ''maybe a bath do me better'' but i can't do anything i can't use my phone or else help me pls ty

Arcepin

Feb 11, 2019
Hi i found a bug, can someone help me fixit?, or can ghive me the save after this event? i'm at the point were i helped one of the stepsisters drwing manga and i have to go in the bathroom for a bath. But i don't find hitbox or anithin.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
I was thinking of doing the same thing but not aware if that would break any rules or cause an uproar with the dev. So just didn't bother. And from renpy transfer it to android. That would fix most of the problems

With Joiplay it come like you playing it on pc. You can add anything to the game files and run it on Joiplay emulator
lol i never knew you could do it also,pardon me.
have u tried talking to BoN with the renpy?

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
Does someone have a like full save because no one so far has done it.

I don't know where to find the futanary girls in the game. If someone could share a save for the mafia party I will be thankful

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Does someone have a like full save because no one so far has done it.

I don't know where to find the futanary girls in the game. If someone could share a save for the mafia party I will be thankful
make sure there's save in slot where my save will go, as soon you start run to gang you want join,keep this save so you can choose other gangs. I finished game all done but i have russian gang that why i send you choose gang,futa girls are right hornet pub,go afternoon or night and don't smoke all the weed you not only one playing

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
Than
make sure there's save in slot where my save will go, as soon you start run to gang you want join,keep this save so you can choose other gangs. I finished game all done but i have russian gang that why i send you choose gang,futa girls are right hornet pub,go afternoon or night and don't smoke all the weed you not only one playing
Thanks bro
The file don't work though

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I downloaded the file twice though and use zarchiver app to extract it but still can't find the exe file both times when i click at the executable file in joiplay
Try another archive extractor if your using phone. Extracted on PC and everything is working fine with WinRar.

yeah i did that and it fixed my issue!
I don't know why you guys were using the old mod version when I said it would cause bugs :rolleyes:.
Anyway the pc mod has been updated today to v0.8.1.

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
SoTN cheat mod for PC: v0.8.1
Don't use mod with any new update or you will get bugs. Use only for specified version.

Any cheat suggestions to add, let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install instructions:
Please read the features list to know what is included in mod.
  1. Download the mod zip file attach to post below.
  2. Copy the mod zip file to game directory (where Game.exe is located).
  3. Right click and extract the PC Cheat mod zip in the game directory. (It MUST ask to overwrite some files, click yes).
  4. Load up game and when in game press W (Phone) to see the cheat menu (Shown in picture below).
  5. Still getting problems? - Check the detail install instructions here with image.

View attachment 719367

Other mods:
  1. Android Port
  2. Android Port with PC Cheat Mod (MOD)
  3. Compressed PC version
So, I was feeling kinda iffy about this game to be honest, then after trying out this mod, I think I may like it better. Also, nice nice look in your character profile. ;) :LOL: But in all seriousness, thank you for your work on this.

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
Try another archive extractor if your using phone. Extracted on PC and everything is working fine with WinRar.

I don't know why you guys were using the old mod version when I said it would cause bugs.
Anyway the pc mod has been updated today to v0.8.1.
Why can't I enter the hornet club
"It can't enter here" but have a full save?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes