chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Anyone else having issues after helping Laura color her comics? Says to bathe and then go lay in her bed. Only issue is i cant shower or bathe after talking to Maria, im losing it fellas. ive redone the interaction like 3 times already

Either im a colossal dumbass, or the game is fucking me again.
send me save let me check it out

Mar 25, 2018
started a fresh game in 8.1 and i'm not able to work in hospital and amaria's shop, the smartphone for jobs doesn't work so babysitter jobs are not available...any ideas?

EDIT: nevermind, it worked after meeting Lizzy...thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Jackbite

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night
PLS, Can you remove Incest Activation Script our from Old* House? Cus after 0.7.5 nobody not have pass to Old* Home :(
It is now located at old house in garage storage and at new house also, in your room. But 3/4 of the scenes and text are located at old. I suggest you activate it early on. I saw Bon removed the incest trigger but left the scenes and text but all require the incest switch to be on. Maybe he might remove it in the future or further develop it, seeing as he add two scene/text (Lucy and Sarah) I believe at new house, cant remember.

MC.jpg

batfan69

Mar 11, 2020
Playing on Mac, everytime I try and save it just gives me the windows error noise and doesn't place a save file there. Anyone know a fix?

mvl

Some Guy
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
Hi, I need help. I'm using joiplay on my android device. I downloaded the compressed version of v0.81 and the game hangs on the loading screen. Is this normal or should I download the non compressed version?

Screenshot of the hang.
Screenshot_20201120_224821_com.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

PS. My phone isn't weak as I am able to play other games smoothly via JoiPlay as well.

ItIsYeRomeo

Aug 27, 2018
Hey so i have already looked around the forum for a bit but i still cant get an awnser, so the galery mod as a ton of scenes for Amy but in the game there is like 4, anyone able to give an awnser ? (and just in case i have already reached the end of the main quest as of now and my affiliation is the gentlemans club )

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hi, I need help. I'm using joiplay on my android device. I downloaded the compressed version of v0.81 and the game hangs on the loading screen. Is this normal or should I download the non compressed version?

Screenshot of the hang.
View attachment 908069

PS. My phone isn't weak as I am able to play other games smoothly via JoiPlay as well.
Fix: just delete the global.rpgsave in save folder or everything in the save folder
The compress would actually run smoother, but try the main if you want to test yourself.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mvl

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
how to do nadina's quest if i moved to a new house? I wait for her after 4 o'clock, but nothing happens.
Ok try this,do Maria's quests which will take you to old house then see if you can go back in after,or if you using cheat mod just move time forward to 4a.m. and see if that works,then continue with Maria's quest or send me save let me try it.I started new game because wanted check new sstuff/bugs,so far found some texts in spanish playing english version,haven't tried spanish version yet,done all babysitter/hospital at point where I get pill per fck I give those 2 alo did most of the cats and ladyinfront Amalia's 2 times because 3rd time game tells you need car,no bugs so far only those texts.I usually do all side quests/jobs to get it out as fast as I can,same with girls becaue the more quests you finish from them the more you bang at party,forget main game do sode quests,main game too short,but those dates a pain in the butt

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
My friend, did you know that in this game, the day is divided into intervals - the time of day. You will find out about these intervals if your monitor screen darkens or brightens, for example. Did Morgan try to tell you something else about your meeting? Well, remember, my friend!
Alll he said was tomorrow and the day when he said it was Tuesday. And I went to the police station in New Neighborhood North and I stayed there all day hour by hour and he never appeared. So, if you know something please tell us.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes