chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Alll he said was tomorrow and the day when he said it was Tuesday. And I went to the police station in New Neighborhood North and I stayed there all day hour by hour and he never appeared. So, if you know something please tell us.
After you get a hint about meeting Morgan at the police station, you go there in the morning. Your friend Morgan will be waiting for you right there at the entrance.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
New Job Pinky Club
Interactive Sex with woman
Interactive Sex with another woman

Where do you find this job and who are these women?

Jet job redone

what is new here and do I have to restart?

Add attic spy events
Add day events in old house

what exactly are these events and do I also have to restart the game in order to see them?
New Job Pinky Club
A new job in the Pinkie club becomes available as the storyline develops. Go to the red light district after Helen hits you and Maria with the money.
Interactive Sex with woman

One of the women is standing in the Park a step away from your new home, the other near Amaria's place.
Jet job redone
There is nothing particularly new. Just drag the box right into the books store to accelerate the development of the plot.
Add attic spy events
Add day events in old house

Hmmm. If you are a big nerd and a connoisseur of this fucking game, then Yes, it is advisable to restart the game. Some new images and scenes have appeared.

wargode

Feb 9, 2020
Hi i found a bug, can someone help me fixit?, or can ghive me the save after this event? i'm at the point were i helped one of the stepsisters drwing manga and i have to go in the bathroom for a bath. But i don't find hitbox or anithin.
have fun bro, after the mc bathes the sister also does the same ..

Last edited:
Reactions: Arcepin

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
lol peter.png image missing, guys watch out for more
so far only 4 files are missing,started over no issues so far,gotta ask those guys getting those errors which version they using and if patched or re download whole game,i downloaded full game and didn't have to add anything.......so far :)

Reactions: PokeIssau

rexred

Dec 21, 2017
you know what would be great to have in the game Lady X being a cat's lover and the main protagonist bringing the crime Lords together

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
One of the women is standing in the Park a step away from your new home

can we have and screenshot of this i been trying and she is nowhere pls and ty

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes