chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Friend, what do I do next? I am in the room.
The 2 new girls were at pinky club,1 you can't bang her again 1 time scene the other one is helen,go to her house and bang her,if you use symphony of the night mod has teleport will take you to any girl/guy. On this game all is done

Reactions: pedocambiate

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
can someone solve my game problem
after discovering that the mc has a biological mother and talking to sarah and having the scene with maria, the game screen goes black and i get stranded.
can someone please solve it, i will send my file.
do maria scene and you will see
im stuck in this game...
save 02 need be solved

Reactions: chicho1958

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
after discovering that the mc has a biological mother and talking to sarah and having the scene with maria, the game screen goes black and i get stranded.
im stuck in this game...
save 02 need be solved
Did you try pressing W, bugfixer, blackscreen.
I check your save, I didn't get any problems. There are parts that were black but once you press enter a few times it continued?
Where should I save for you?

Last edited:

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
I press the w appears option not available
I hit enter nothing happens
What should I do?
Did you try pressing W, bugfixer, blackscreen.
I check your save, I didn't get any problems. There are parts that were black but once you press enter a few times it continued?
Where should I save for you?

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
Where exactly does it freeze, so I know where to save for you. Does it freeze right after the scene with maria and you dad come in?
it was in that part, it freezes after this scene, but I don't know if it's a bug in the game or if it's because I put the mods
because i already uninstalled
delete the files and extract the game back to zero
and nothing has changed

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
it was in that part, it freezes after this scene, but I don't know if it's a bug in the game or if it's because I put the mods
because i already uninstalled
delete the files and extract the game back to zero
and nothing has changed
It has nothing to do with my mod, as I'm playing with it installed and saw the scene.
I just had to press enter. I saved right after that scene.
The save is on 3

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
im stuck in this game...
save 02 need be solved
On 1st save you had go to old house and talk sarah,if you have black screen click bug fix/black screen and on 2nd save gave me giggles lol,you not stuck thats part game.This how you do it after you talk with shadow go find a sparkle around the house/garage everytime you talk with someone you find that sparkle scene advances,but with maria shadow you go to the kitchen and grab a knife and stab the running shadow(jake) till scene over and you............will eventually find out, not gonna spoil game

Reactions: JhOon
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes