casita

Nov 21, 2020
Well my English is not good because I use a translator, well I got a bug due to lack of a character (Peter) could someone upload it please I'm playing version 0.81

1605939057114.png

medkost1

Jun 5, 2018
Ok try this,do Maria's quests which will take you to old house then see if you can go back in after,or if you using cheat mod just move time forward to 4a.m. and see if that works,then continue with Maria's quest or send me save let me try it.I started new game because wanted check new sstuff/bugs,so far found some texts in spanish playing english version,haven't tried spanish version yet,done all babysitter/hospital at point where I get pill per fck I give those 2 alo did most of the cats and ladyinfront Amalia's 2 times because 3rd time game tells you need car,no bugs so far only those texts.I usually do all side quests/jobs to get it out as fast as I can,same with girls becaue the more quests you finish from them the more you bang at party,forget main game do sode quests,main game too short,but those dates a pain in the butt
Sorry, I made Maria's quest

Reactions: chicho1958

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
So does it change anything if I let Chris take the sister as his girlfirend? I really don't like her since she's so stupid and annoying personality wise and I hope it just locks her content and quests out.

Sep 22, 2016
I finished all of the training with Jet and she said that I can do jobs for her, but when I go to the locations that are mentioned I can't do anything. Am I missing something or is this just a bug?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Before I answer the questions, I recommended again, to switch to joiplay because there will be no support for android until next major update. The game just has to many bugs and missing files for me to be updating every time.
Eventually no android port, so use Joiplay

Hello, I download new version and installed to my device but it is not installed. Any solution please help me.
Same problem with me, Did u found fix to this issue
If you are using v0.7.5 android, then you are required to uninstall previous losing save, then install v0.8.1.
But if you was using v0.7.8.1, then just install without uninstalling previous to keep saves.

I just tested on android v8 and v9 and it works normal. V0.8.1 overwrites v0.7.8.1

extention for joiplay and else.
You dont need these things. For Joiplay just use the pc compressed version or Main version

Last edited:

ghostav

Feb 9, 2020
Before I answer the questions, I recommended again, to switch to joiplay because there will be no support for android until next major update.
Eventually no android port, so use Joiplay

If you are using v0.7.5 android, then you are required to uninstall previous losing save, then install v0.8.1.
But if you was using v0.7.8.1, then just install without uninstalling previous to keep saves.

I just tested on android v8 and v9 and it works normal. V0.8.1 overwrites v0.7.8.1

You dont need these things. For Joiplay just use the pc compressed version or Main version
Hi i used joyplay and it works but very very slow

ghostav

Feb 9, 2020
And i have a problem with maria it tells me to meet her in the morning at the pool but i can't find at all and I'm at old house

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes