DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
And i have a problem with maria it tells me to meet her in the morning at the pool but i can't find at all and I'm at old house
that's the quest when you're at new house, its common sense.. the developer doesn't use it, that doesn't mean you shouldn't too right?

ghostav

Feb 9, 2020
that's the quest when you're at new house, its common sense.. the developer doesn't use it, that doesn't mean you shouldn't too right?
Dude not every one keeps saves after choosing mafias i wanted to complete all quests before choosing mafias so that i don't repeat them

mavixxx

Aug 9, 2020
there is no beth oustside of school . but there is quest sign. beth music quest

and i cant enter pink club door solved( click on recepsionsit so hard)

Last edited:

mavixxx

Aug 9, 2020
i went to pibky club. sex with aunt and take photo. and go to aunts house talked to aunts girls. and now it says " maybe maria have an iadea and waiting for you in your parking morning " ... but maria is not in parking ??

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
God dammit....I really wish this game would cut it with the NTR shit

Did I really have to see a scene of Christian kissing Sarah? I’m pretty sure he kissed her before you did too. Really? Christian?

none of this shot was in the original game. There was a small thing with Sarah near the end of her route and that’s IT. Now this game is just Christian constantly borderline cuckinf you lie actually cucking you

Lolw was there really a need for the kissing scene? No other way to do that?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes