Luvsgettinghd

Jul 20, 2018
did you download patch only or full game? because I don't get that error,close game and start again see if it keep doing that,or send me save i'll pass that scene for you
I downloaded full game. Is there anyway to add saves from previous version or do I have to start whole game from the beginning again?

Reactions: chicho1958

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
For this problem,what can i do?
Update game to v0.8.1. That fixes most missing pictures.
The patch is posted at the compress post. Check OP for link to compress

I downloaded full game. Is there anyway to add saves from previous version or do I have to start whole game from the beginning again?
Just search the thread for a save file or use your old saves located at game dir. "www/save" folder. Copy and extract the download saves to the "www/save" folder and then load it.

If you are not seeing the saves, then when you extract the download saves, remember the number. Launch game and save at those numbers, copy the save file to the "save" folder in "www" folder now and load them in the game.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
any way to solve the low FPS of the starting screen. cant even click on start new game to load old saves.
Delete the global file in save folder

I found error in android port dude, how to fix it? It always show up on screen and the game stuck on new loading View attachment 909949
View attachment 909950
This problem is because of copy and paste events by BoN :rolleyes:. Will get away fine on PC but not on android due to capitalizing mattering .

Edit: Re-download, I fix it.

Last edited:

casita

Nov 21, 2020
Hi, excuse me, I want to do Jason's missions, but when I start the mission to set the trap for the father, I find this some solution
1605983238732.png

Reactions: mickmack

firewake

Jul 15, 2018
the main mission tell me to wait at dawn i will hear noise in the kitchen but when i go there, nothing help pls
I went to the kitchen at 4am to talk to Laura, I help her and at the time of taking the bathroom nothing happens, help please

ye

Nov 13, 2017
I stuck at laura quest at the dawn which is to help her drawing comic. after i had drawed comic and told me to take shower. So i go down stair and then i meet with Maria and to the bath room and start losing the way. I cannot take shower or leave the the hourse or do nothing. Is it the bug or did i miss something?

BDI

May 23, 2017
I need help with the passwords for Beths father computer.
Never mind, I figured it out.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes