chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I downloaded full game. Is there anyway to add saves from previous version or do I have to start whole game from the beginning again?
When you start new game and you inside your house looking for sarah at that moment you can save before talking sarah,save on all 24 slots then you can put any save and over write it,there has to be a save in slot if you just put saves none will show up

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thx man. You saved me!
There's suppose to be 3 other errors,just let me know if you encounter them. I started from start and ust finished Jets quests,no bugs or problems and they implemented new stuff,no more running around to do Jets delivery's but that part is only for her sex lessons afteryou learned them all then the deliverys change but no need do those you only there to learn and if lucky get laid :)
Also in old house you can shower anytime you want and if you click on girls dinning or watchint TV you gat a pic,now the bad news no more scenes from Sarah when you find her tinymon cards(dam...pissed...miss that slap in those cheeks scene) now you give her card and game keeps moving forward,Raquel is now on book of face.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I can't find all the cats (Full save PLS) :cry:
make sure you have a save already on slot 24. Everything done,even thou some pics say keep doing things but they all done,jobs done too,babysitting all done,drinking all beer all done(upps wasn't suppose to put that one) Everything done.I have saves from different points and starting again to have latest saves for this version

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
the main mission tell me to wait at dawn i will hear noise in the kitchen but when i go there, nothing help pls
I went to the kitchen at 4am to talk to Laura, I help her and at the time of taking the bathroom nothing happens, help please
View attachment 908775
send me your save(right click save,7zip/winrar) and just attach it here where it say Attach file

Feb 17, 2018
God dammit....I really wish this game would cut it with the NTR shit

Did I really have to see a scene of Christian kissing Sarah? I’m pretty sure he kissed her before you did too. Really? Christian?

none of this shot was in the original game. There was a small thing with Sarah near the end of her route and that’s IT. Now this game is just Christian constantly borderline cuckinf you lie actually cucking you

Lolw was there really a need for the kissing scene? No other way to do that?

Ummm I mean she IS your actual biological sister.... sooooo it makes a lot more sense to me that the player has major problem seducing her flat out and that she would have interest in non relative before she has interest in the player xD Cucking is with one actual GF or wife and being force to watch powerlessly not one blood relative o_O that's regular life... So yeah I think there is a need for that scene I understand the taboo fetish people have I don't think the author is refusing flat out to go there he just trying to make it at least 1% plausible as opposed to bring her a "pokemon" card and bam she start ridding you like a champ without ever being interested in any other male in her life -_-

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Mod scenes for v0.07.8.1
(I will be updating as the game is updated )
Spoiler
Mega
Mod
Mega

Patch to fix missing images
Mega

How to install the patch?
1.-copy the .rpgmvp files and paste them into the folder
"Mynewlife078\img\pictures"
2-solved

Completed: Maria,Sara,Talisa,Bonnie,Maid.
Add: updated to the new version

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895

*The scenes are always active in the gallery, does not affect the search of any girl
*This mod adds in 1-time-events that cannot be viewed in conventional gallery system by BoN
Not work for me

Reactions: chicho1958

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Loved the Maria update. Done all sex scenes and anal finish.
Did the handjob and pusst lick with Yahaira or whatever she is called.
Seen the two small window weekend peep shows at the Pinky club.

Is that all the content there is for this update or is there more scenes? Lucy's profile says to progress Maria quest but I take it there is no further content for her?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Mire tu save no le pasa nada,habla con laura esta en la cocina,no quise seguir porque viene una escena y no quiero estropearte tu juego

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

Is that all the content there is for this update or is there more scenes? Lucy's profile says to progress Maria quest but I take it there is no further content for her?
yep that's it,what they did is redone the start with new stuff to cut down scenes,now for sarah card quests you don't get any scene,you can see pic girls dinning/watching tv.you can shower.raquel/tyna scene at school,jet library deliveries no more till you finish with her lesson then you can do deliveries,but during lesson you only have to put some books away inside store very easy.So far that's all the new stuff I found,finished jet/jobs/babysitter.done brenda/sandra quests.Will keep posting if I see new stuff/O yeah you see sarah in comic store

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018

You missed blowjob from yahaira...

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes