BDI

May 23, 2017
click sparkles on bed, for beth she at bus stop hours 12/13/14,if you ever caught bus to school that's bus stop she at
I get a typer error when using that save. Try this one instead. By the way, I'm using Wreckers mod, I don;t know if it makes any difference or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
SoTN cheat mod for PC: v0.8.1
Don't use mod with any new update or you will get bugs. Use only for specified version.

Any cheat suggestions to add, let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install instructions:
Please read the features list to know what is included in mod.
  1. Download the mod zip file attach to post below.
  2. Copy the mod zip file to game directory (where Game.exe is located).
  3. Right click and extract the PC Cheat mod zip in the game directory. (It MUST ask to overwrite some files, click yes).
  4. Load up game and when in game press W (Phone) to see the cheat menu (Shown in picture below).
  5. Still getting problems? - Check the detail install instructions here with image.

View attachment 719367

Other mods:
  1. Android Port
  2. Android Port with PC Cheat Mod (MOD)
  3. Compressed PC version
hey man,im trying compressed pc version with joiplay on android.its good but the pc cheat mod doesnt seems to work,cant see the phone on bottom right like the android port u made.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
hi . I need help for queste Maria, because I open the back door for her and I can't find her
she suppose to walk in,did you check rooms?? you suppose to look around then open door to pool,if still stuck send me save i'll look at it

Eisbaerle

Apr 4, 2018
Well after I got in the new home with the girls I just wanted to do the sidequests with the people from school like Nadine´s. But if they visit me at home they visit the old home and I can´t continue the charakter.. Someone got n Idea? Or have an Save Game from before the mainstory plot?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I get a typer error when using that save. Try this one instead. By the way, I'm using Wreckers mod, I don;t know if it makes any difference or not.
if you using wreckers cheat mod when you press 1 go to variables/main quest and move quest forward you'll skip shower and just go bed in laura room,saved it there,see if it still gives you error,if it does just do what i told you,make sure theres a save in slot 5 then over write

Ganesh krish

Sep 2, 2018
Before I answer the questions, I recommended again, to switch to joiplay because there will be no support for android until next major update. The game just has to many bugs and missing files for me to be updating every time.
Eventually no android port, so use Joiplay

If you are using v0.7.5 android, then you are required to uninstall previous losing save, then install v0.8.1.
But if you was using v0.7.8.1, then just install without uninstalling previous to keep saves.

I just tested on android v8 and v9 and it works normal. V0.8.1 overwrites v0.7.8.1

You dont need these things. For Joiplay just use the pc compressed version or Main version
Thank you bro, I'm using 0.7.5 last time I downloaded 0.7.8.1 same problems occurred.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Well after I got in the new home with the girls I just wanted to do the sidequests with the people from school like Nadine´s. But if they visit me at home they visit the old home and I can´t continue the charakter.. Someone got n Idea? Or have an Save Game from before the mainstory plot?
choose gang,everything is done before that

Reactions: Eisbaerle

Mariozzax

Jan 16, 2020
Hi, does anyone know how to advance with Lucia(m) quest after finishing all the quests with Maria? it says advance with Maria quest but Maria quest says you have done all for this version. any idea whats next?

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hey man,im trying compressed pc version with joiplay on android.its good but the pc cheat mod doesnt seems to work,cant see the phone on bottom right like the android port u made.
PC cheat mod doesn't have that feature. That is a feature I personally made for the android modded version.
What you can do is, set a button in Joiplay as "W" when pressed, so it will open phone and therefore cheat menu. If you need further assistance feel free to pm me

Thank you bro, I'm using 0.7.5 last time I downloaded 0.7.8.1 same problems occurred.
That was because of lost of android key requiring v0.7.8.1 needing a fresh install. But from v0.7.8.1 and up, you dont need to uninstall previous, that is just for v0.7.5.
Trust me, switch to Joiplay, you wouldn't regret it. Ability to upload save or backup save and apply bug fixes and mods without having to re-download or start new game. It emulates the compress or main version pretty well

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks, but now it is Laura that needs a shower.
game is broken,i put 1 more to main quest and after scene you with laura and still can't leave house,so used cheat teleport and went to school to change into tommy it worked but then in russian pub had to change cloths but in house wouldn't let me,let me find a save from that point I have from various places

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks, but now it is Laura that needs a shower.
I tried one of my saves had a save same place when laura sleeping same thing happen,bon fcked the game good and what's worst I don't have his discord,gonna try get a invite

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Ummm I mean she IS your actual biological sister.... sooooo it makes a lot more sense to me that the player has major problem seducing her flat out and that she would have interest in non relative before she has interest in the player xD Cucking is with one actual GF or wife and being force to watch powerlessly not one blood relative o_O that's regular life... So yeah I think there is a need for that scene I understand the taboo fetish people have I don't think the author is refusing flat out to go there he just trying to make it at least 1% plausible as opposed to bring her a "pokemon" card and bam she start ridding you like a champ without ever being interested in any other male in her life -_-
there is nothing realistic about this game where every single girl wants to smash you, your dick is the biggest evar, every single woman that exists is a 20/10 available supermodel with impossible curves, and our character is some super spy that major gangs are all fighting over.

Sarah in the original game was a cute fantasy it doesn’t need the “realism” of her kissing the bully douche that has been threatening us, cucking us and being a little shit the entire game.

Sarah was also by far the hardest girl to get with, with a few ways topermanently lose her and deadlines and shit. The NTR threat at the end added that extra thing to make this harder.

In the original game, we uncover a secret journal that showed she was kind of a perv and always had these fantasies about her brother and was pulling away intentionally near the end. That’s a low more “realistic” than this game.

Where from what we can tell he had no attraction to her brother, is more or less getting blackmailed, and after we break her up with Christian she’s all of a sudden obsessed with us and wants his dick? Despite being more “normal”? That’s not realistic.

Reactions: Darkwofl
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes