WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Okay guys

I am at daisy’s house and there is this mini game where you’re supposed to like touch the mom as she talks to her neighbor?

I cannot for the life of me figure out what you’re Sulawesi to do. The only thi that happens s is like, after a few minutes there is a button that says “hide” I click it, then the MC hugs the wall and...nothing.

what is going on? A bug? Am I just dumb?

ye

Nov 13, 2017
I stuck at laura quest at the dawn which is to help her drawing comic. after i had drawed comic and told me to take shower. So i go down stair and then i meet with Maria and to the bath room and start losing the way. I cannot take shower or leave the the hourse or do nothing. Is it the bug or did i miss something?
Is anyone have solution???????????

Strаnger

Jan 28, 2018
I stuck at laura quest at the dawn which is to help her drawing comic. after i had drawed comic and told me to take shower. So i go down stair and then i meet with Maria and to the bath room and start losing the way. I cannot take shower or leave the the hourse or do nothing. Is it the bug or did i miss something?
Is anyone have solution???????????
Same T_T I just stuck there. Cannot go to the bathroom or leave a house.

ye

Nov 13, 2017
Same T_T I just stuck there. Cannot go to the bathroom or leave a house.
Bro i got fix
i just try to open the phone from Esc buttom ( under Item menu and then to essential items there is phone and there is option to take shower ) try this one i got solve like this

Reactions: Jackbite

Strаnger

Jan 28, 2018
Bro i got fix
i just try to open the phone from Esc buttom ( under Item menu and then to essential items there is phone and there is option to take shower ) try this one i got solve like this
It worked... I used *Bug Fixer* *Back to home option*

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
PC cheat mod doesn't have that feature. That is a feature I personally made for the android modded version.
What you can do is, set a button in Joiplay as "W" when pressed, so it will open phone and therefore cheat menu. If you need further assistance feel free to pm me
lol,i reinstall twice thinking i messed up the files but then i saw this.could be great if ur mod could work too via joiplay man,because 0.8.1 android has a bug(wassap png)when mc chatting with alex during the night.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
lol,i reinstall twice thinking i messed up the files but then i saw this.could be great if ur mod could work too via joiplay man,because 0.8.1 android has a bug(wassap png)when mc chatting with alex during the night.
he has link to his discord channel,ask there too

Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

mvl

Some Guy
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
I'm using JoiPlay with Windows (Compressed) + PC Mods. Everything works fine except for the bugs (currently stuck in Laura Shower), of course!

Btw, don't forget to delete the "global.save" file after installation. Also, you have to change the gamepad keys to access the Cheat Menu. This can be done by changing "X" or any key to "W".

Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Hooooolly shot guys. I forgot which girls were in the hornet gang? So I just chose them just to see which girls are in the gang before I made my decision and I was just gonna see who they were, and then reload the save

BOY WAS THAT A MASSIVE MISTAKE holt shit I was not prepared for like the hour of scripted on rails content! Wtf

And the worst part? I still don’t remember which girls are in the hornet gang! Is it just Jacqueline? Does anyone know? I might need to reload saves from the beginning of the game.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
I'm using JoiPlay with Windows (Compressed) + PC Mods. Everything works fine except for the bugs (currently stuck in Laura Shower), of course!

Btw, don't forget to delete the "global.save" file after installation. Also, you have to change the gamepad keys to access the Cheat Menu. This can be done by changing "X" or any key to "W".
ayt man,thanks for the tip.regarding the shower bug,it cant be done with saveeditonline?(variable)

Misaki07

Apr 24, 2017
This game is quite good, interesting and quite detailed in its animations. But it comes too long in development and I don't see that it leads anywhere more and more things are included but it never ends, I'm not saying it's bad but I'm tired of constantly downloading and downloading just to have three extra animations.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hooooolly shot guys. I forgot which girls were in the hornet gang? So I just chose them just to see which girls are in the gang before I made my decision and I was just gonna see who they were, and then reload the save

BOY WAS THAT A MASSIVE MISTAKE holt shit I was not prepared for like the hour of scripted on rails content! Wtf

And the worst part? I still don’t remember which girls are in the hornet gang! Is it just Jacqueline? Does anyone know? I might need to reload saves from the beginning of the game.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This game is quite good, interesting and quite detailed in its animations. But it comes too long in development and I don't see that it leads anywhere more and more things are included but it never ends, I'm not saying it's bad but I'm tired of constantly downloading and downloading just to have three extra animations.
last 2 updates were crap,instead focusing on main story they put a lot crap,and checked a few saves from other people and game is broken when you get to mc/laura shower even moving variables game is broken.I started from beginning to see myself and if it's broken at that point this game has it's days counted for me,they always try to fix things but instead they break more and Symphony of the night always fixing them before Bon.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes