Misaki07

Apr 24, 2017
last 2 updates were crap,instead focusing on main story they put a lot crap,and checked a few saves from other people and game is broken when you get to mc/laura shower even moving variables game is broken.I started from beginning to see myself and if it's broken at that point this game has it's days counted for me,they always try to fix things but instead they break more and Symphony of the night always fixing them before Bon.

Is exactly what I say, I really am a fan of this game, but I started playing it from its previous version and now in this version the same thing happens that the other does not advance at all everything becomes confusing and the main story never unfolds full is always cut off. I don't know how many years will pass before I finally see it "complete".

Reactions: chicho1958

Tienshinhan

Jun 11, 2017
I love this game, I just hate that I am getting soft locked like this. In terms of overall content I love it, and it is a pretty long game for an H game especially. These bugs just need to get fixed.

Reactions: chicho1958

BDI

May 23, 2017
That was fix yesterday. But use Joiplay that the better way to go

What is this shower bug, can you guys send me a save right at this part.
I would like to fix. I can fix these things in my free time

Doesn't bugfixer stuck menu help in this situation??
Here it is, Laura needs to shower, bugfixer does not work.Good luck. By the way, I've been using Wreckers mod if that makes any difference.

Last edited:

ye

Nov 13, 2017
how to start Lucy quest after i finished all Maria
they said to advance Maria quest and i finished Maria and idk what to start next

Zyz fgh

Jul 6, 2020
I recommend you guys switch to using and not use this android port.
Joiplay can play most MV pc games on android with save backup using the pc version of the game.

Android Port v0.8.1 (unofficial)
See this post for modded version with PC Cheats.

PLEASE READ or your saves might be permanently lost.

1. Install new apk without uninstalling previous to retain saves. If you do not do this, your SAVES WILL BE LOST.
  2. I am NOT responsible if you didn't read before installing.
  3. If you do not see something similar to the image below, please DO NOT install.
View attachment 633302

Features:
Includes the .

Default touch controls :
  1. one finger touch for select
  2. two finger touch for cancel/menu

Download:
Dont expect any support until next major update. That's why I said use Joiplay instead.
MEGA
Saves cannot be backup at the moment. You cannot copy them from PC to android or vice-versa.
This is due to the way MV engine deploys its android version in standard browser.
This is the game engine problem, so not my fault.
Cheat mode added

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Is exactly what I say, I really am a fan of this game, but I started playing it from its previous version and now in this version the same thing happens that the other does not advance at all everything becomes confusing and the main story never unfolds full is always cut off. I don't know how many years will pass before I finally see it "complete".
You can always teach your grand kids how to play cause we gonna be 6ft under at this rate :)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I love this game, I just hate that I am getting soft locked like this. In terms of overall content I love it, and it is a pretty long game for an H game especially. These bugs just need to get fixed.
if you stuck or missing something,post it,also Symphony of the night has a discord you can go there and post too

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
That was fix yesterday. But use Joiplay that the better way to go

What is this shower bug, can you guys send me a save right at this part.
I would like to fix. I can fix these things in my free time

Doesn't bugfixer stuck menu help in this situation??
bug fixer can't be used because in some events you can't open phone,say not available

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Here it is, Laura needs to shower, bugfixer does not work.Good luck. By the way, I've been using Wreckers mod if that makes any difference.
I would fix it later when I get time.

FIX for now until I get time: To bypass this bug, go into your item menu then essential menu and go into phone, then exit and the circle should show

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
If you do that, later on after the trip to the Russians, the program is messed up.
I dont see how because the bug is caused by "Nadia en case". After the shower scene or going into phone it is cleared. It is only used in your Home and other place is Charles home.

If you save before that Russian scene and upload the save I can sort that out when I get time. I dont play the game so I have no clue on what bugs are present and the causes until someone tell me or upload saves

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes