Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
lol,i reinstall twice thinking i messed up the files but then i saw this.could be great if ur mod could work too via joiplay man,because 0.8.1 android has a bug(wassap png)when mc chatting with alex during the night.
That was fix yesterday. But use Joiplay that the better way to go

ayt man,thanks for the tip.regarding the shower bug,it cant be done with saveeditonline?(variable)
What is this shower bug, can you guys send me a save right at this part.
I would like to fix. I can fix these things in my free time

Doesn't bugfixer stuck menu help in this situation??

Last edited:

jonewy

Oct 16, 2017
Okay guys

I am at daisy’s house and there is this mini game where you’re supposed to like touch the mom as she talks to her neighbor?

I cannot for the life of me figure out what you’re Sulawesi to do. The only thi that happens s is like, after a few minutes there is a button that says “hide” I click it, then the MC hugs the wall and...nothing.

what is going on? A bug? Am I just dumb?
if you get close to her skirt there should be am icon that lets you undress her
you can then take her skirt and panties off then you can finger her and make her orgasm

Reactions: chicho1958

Tienshinhan

Jun 11, 2017
Unable to progress to the bath scene. After assisting Laura with her comics I am prompted to go downstairs where I see Maria in an unavoidable cutscene in front of the bath, I then see no prompt in the whole house to progress to the bath and can not leave. Game is soft locked. I do use one of the mods but the bugfixer is not available in this scene do to it being "unavoidable"

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Unable to progress to the bath scene. After assisting Laura with her comics I am prompted to go downstairs where I see Maria in an unavoidable cutscene in front of the bath, I then see no prompt in the whole house to progress to the bath and can not leave. Game is soft locked. I do use one of the mods but the bugfixer is not available in this scene do to it being "unavoidable"
i checked various saves moved main story forward/same with laura and game was broken,was walking around using laura toon,had to go school to fix bug but then couldn't go pub for quest/couldn't change clothes and couldn't leave hous,so game is broken,still on my new game trying to get there,but had old saves and they did same thing so just checking on new game

Tienshinhan

Jun 11, 2017
i checked various saves moved main story forward/same with laura and game was broken,was walking around using laura toon,had to go school to fix bug but then couldn't go pub for quest/couldn't change clothes and couldn't leave hous,so game is broken,still on my new game trying to get there,but had old saves and they did same thing so just checking on new game
So we need to wait on a bug patch potentially to fix?

Reactions: STEVEN1771
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes