riceeater

Jun 5, 2020
I followed the instructions of someone else that I found the thread of. Navigate into your www > img > faces. From here pick a random face (preferably female if you want any continuity copy it and rename the copy as 'SFIGHERS1' leave everything after the period the same (dont change it to png)
problem solved
You legend, thank you

Reactions: chicho1958

Luvsgettinghd

Jul 20, 2018
Update game to v0.8.1. That fixes most missing pictures.
The patch is posted at the compress post. Check OP for link to compress

I opened the old version and copied all the saves in the save folder. Then Iopened the new game folder to find the save folder. I right clicked but it did not give me the option to extract. So I pasted the saves into the save folder. I opened the game but still no saves. What did I do wrong?

Just search the thread for a save file or use your old saves located at game dir. "www/save" folder. Copy and extract the download saves to the "www/save" folder and then load it.

If you are not seeing the saves, then when you extract the download saves, remember the number. Launch game and save at those numbers, copy the save file to the "save" folder in "www" folder now and load them in the game.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Has anyone got a save after the futbol game to share?
Save 1,2,3 are from new game,23 is from daisy school quest(don't forget to look left side building when switching boxes)save 24 all done,the rest saves from various points

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I hit link to discord nothing there,maybe you gotta set up profile or something?
Was still changing it up. It should work now. Just a place to talk shit or post funny crap for now or ask me directly for help. Will use it in the future when I release my game.

Luvsgettinghd you got to load your game and save to the same numbers as your save. Then copy your saves.

BDI

May 23, 2017
I am having problems with Beth not being outside the school and being stuck outside the bathroom after helping Laura, anyone can help?

Sep 22, 2016
I'll ask again, when you finish the training with Jet and she gives you deliveries to make, nothing shows up at the locations that are given, am I missing something or is this just a bug?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I am having problems with Beth not being outside the school and being stuck outside the bathroom after helping Laura, anyone can help?
click sparkles on bed, for beth she at bus stop hours 12/13/14,if you ever caught bus to school that's bus stop she at

jancok24

Apr 25, 2019
This problem is because of copy and paste events by BoN :rolleyes:. Will get away fine on PC but not on android due to capitalizing mattering .

Edit: Re-download, I fix it.
[/QUOTE]

Wow, thank you so much

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes