May 2, 2020
I did not delete the downloaded compressed file. After I put the mod and played, Maria Quest could not proceed, so I deleted the game and unpacked it again, and this time I added only the incest file and proceeded. Of course, the save file was backed up separately.
I don't know how to close the mod separately.
THX!Same think to me that I have to download again:LOL::FacePalm:

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
no failure or anything... simply doesnt happen nothing (tryied all buttons) until the time is finished
That's weird... If karaoke is right, it tells me to press the space bar, but if it's a pub, dance comes out, and arrow poems are used there.
If it doesn't work, I don't know why...

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
how do i trigger noa threesome scene? Already unlocked anal with her and alison and threesome doesnt trigger

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
HOLY SHIT

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT THERE ARE CHANGELOGS FOR BOTH 7 AND 8! BOTH!!

BOTH UPDATES!!!

Isnt that crazy? That has never happened before!

Paristeam

Dec 18, 2018
That's weird... If karaoke is right, it tells me to press the space bar, but if it's a pub, dance comes out, and arrow poems are used there.
If it doesn't work, I don't know why...
it tells me to press "the action button" but i've tryied all the buttons and nothing happens...
somebody whit the same problem?

Jjgh

Dec 25, 2019
Mod scenes for v0.07.8.1
(I will be updating as the game is updated )
Spoiler
Mega
Mod
Mega

Patch to fix missing images
Mega

How to install the patch?
1.-copy the .rpgmvp files and paste them into the folder
"Mynewlife078\img\pictures"
2-solved

Completed: Maria,Sara,Talisa,Bonnie,Maid.
Add: updated to the new version

How to enter the gallery?
-Click on the icon that points
-Have fun :)
View attachment 688895

*The scenes are always active in the gallery, does not affect the search of any girl
*This mod adds in 1-time-events that cannot be viewed in conventional gallery system by BoN
Please update gallery mod

GxG

Aug 11, 2018
Hello everyone ! like many i had some trouble with img errors so i went on older version of the game to find the pics missing and added them in this rar file.

To install : uncompress then copy paste :

- SFIGHTERS1 inside "www/img/faces"
- All the others inside "www/img/pictures"

if your game is open youll have to close and relaunch.

This is a fix for the christian mom at the beginning, then laura appearance at shower thingy

Ehi from the rar I get only pics and I paste them in the folder but still don't works

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
Anyone can help me trigger alison and noa threesome? Already unlocked anal with both of them but it simply wont trigger

modthedoc

May 29, 2019
started a new game after getting a new pc and missing the last few updates was Maria's password changed I put in 1935 and I got the fail cutscene

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes