Papá Tejón

Oct 20, 2017
Lots of problems so lame, after handle with the pictures issuue now im stuck on the main history just after retrieving the black box to Amy over the Russians pub, exactly after help the other sis (forgot the name) and after talk to Maria before enter the bathroom to tkae that damm bath u.u

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
is there any dr. robsons content after finishing maria's story? The game tells me to finish maria's story to advance in robsons one but i already did it and nothing triggers

cmann901

May 29, 2020
played the old version and just stared this one couple questions 1 does the karma meter mean anything and b is there much difference in the story depending on gang chosen? and as and an aside my thanks to all posting bug fixes and making the game playable.

Peniviaa

Aug 8, 2018
for android, I suggest using the app, it is smoother than Joiplay

can use the touch screen, and virtual keyboard

Test on : huawei kirin 980

Sorry if my grammar is bad

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-8-beggar-of-net.30576/post-4562510

Yeaa, True... I now wanna start new game when i already have 100% save for 0.7.8 + a lot of saves for non-repatable sneces in game

It just bug, text bug, do not worry...

For what? LOL

Police Staion*

NWM... For real...

Game have... 4 futanari as i remamaba... 2 of them is memeber mafia (differntes) and 2 just random npc...
Where can I find the futanary?
The mafia part I mean
If you have save from would be appreciated

Last edited:

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
It is written in red at the top of the pc cheat post, to not use old version with new and only use with the version it specified or you will get bugs.

Good thing you had the download zip already. I hope others read before installing the old mod and not f*7k up their game.
As that will be their fault.
But the wait though :cautious: :( :confused:

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
Okay some things I need some clarification
1. How do I do attic scenes
2. How do I do old house scenes
3. Who else did it mention for other women interactive sex scenes

Reactions: LustNull

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
lee bok-ki
How to close the mod temporarily?
I did not delete the downloaded compressed file. After I put the mod and played, Maria Quest could not proceed, so I deleted the game and unpacked it again, and this time I added only the incest file and proceeded. Of course, the save file was backed up separately.
I don't know how to close the mod separately.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes