flavioflavio

Mar 3, 2018
An update batch for the uncompressed would be really good. Also, if there is a guide somewhere on how you do that.
Compress updated to v0.8.1, just download the patch and copy to compress v0.8.0 - LINK
Size: 15.3 MB

Seeing as the OP updated to v0.8.1, I doubt anyone would want the update for the MAIN v0.8.0 to v0.8.1
If anyone want it though, let me know.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Maria date answers
movie Godfather
Color Red
Food Spaghetti
Date of birth 25th june
btw where is the Karaoke at the mall?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
smartass me picked wrong choice after recovering in hospital, anyone has a save before that?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Compress updated to v0.8.1, just download the patch and copy to compress v0.8.0 - LINK
Size: 15.3 MB

Seeing as the OP updated to v0.8.1, I doubt anyone would want the update for the MAIN v0.8.0 to v0.8.1
If anyone want it though, let me know.
Do you still recommend waiting until everything is working and to wait for your cheatidge or awesomeness to work with it?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Do you still recommend waiting until everything is working and to wait for your cheatidge or awesomeness to work with it?
I don't know what v0.8.1 fixed. But haven't seen anyone posting any bugs since.
Is it safe to assume this one the bug fixed version?
If so, I will work on the cheat mod tomorrow and the android the next day.

Last edited:

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
This was by far my favorite update. My favorite girl Helen got some content added and we got Maria as well. Looking forward to Laura and Lucy later on plus the new characters hinted at. Real shit tho how do I change my outfit in the Pinky Club?

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I got a wierd out of place scene...After entering the school i was aproached by Tyna and Rachel...i had to "hack" Marckus' laptop...what the hell was that all about?
How do i continue if this is a quest line?
I thought this update was Maria only?

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I got a wierd out of place scene...After entering the school i was aproached by Tyna and Rachel...i had to "hack" Marckus' laptop...what the hell was that all about?
How do i continue if this is a quest line?
I thought this update was Maria only?
Just a scene,I started over again to check for bugs,also pc they hacked is school pc,there's suppose to redo Jets too,instead doing her deliverys you now book books in shelf but better,also something about spying new scenes from attic

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Yes I didn't get compressed have original 0.8 uncompressed and this fuqd my game lucky I didn't delete my zip as of yet.
It is written in red at the top of the pc cheat post, to not use old version with new and only use with the version it specified or you will get bugs.

Good thing you had the download zip already. I hope others read before installing the old mod and not f*7k up their game.
As that will be their fault.

Nikos82

May 26, 2017
Ran into a problem where I have to copy Maria's keys. I have a time limit to get to the armory and copy them. However, I can't leave the house. Either the teleport to new map event in rpgmaker is fugged in this scene, or I'm doing something wrong.

EDIT: I forgot I can use my own RPGMaker MV to quick-fix things like this. I just added a teleport event in the house to teleport me to the armoury and back. If you have RPGMaker MV AND KNOW HOW TO USE IT, then I highly suggest using it to fix game-breaking bugs to allow you to progress further in the game.
I have the same problem and I don't know what to do. Any bug fix?

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes