JPatrick

Oct 12, 2018
I have a legit question that'll probably get looked over but it's kinda important. When is this game supposed to take place? Like what year? Because if its basing it on 2020 then we go some underage fucking going on. If any paid close attention to the Beth mission where you have to stop her dad from raping her, you see her license, that expired earlier this year, that has her birthdate on it. She was born in 2004, making her 16 years old. I know they're high school students, but this may be pushing it a bit and Patreon will have a field day with that.

So yeah, what year is this game based? (So he can keep making more content)
The game takes place in 2023. It says that during some of the flashback scenes in Jet's quest. Plus the main character is a senior in high school and is college bound (18 years old) and Sara is his twin. They make references to this throughout the game. You gotta pay attention to know this.

Reactions: Hyuki and Dreadful

xymander

Dec 9, 2017
I have a legit question that'll probably get looked over but it's kinda important. When is this game supposed to take place? Like what year? Because if its basing it on 2020 then we go some underage fucking going on. If any paid close attention to the Beth mission where you have to stop her dad from raping her, you see her license, that expired earlier this year, that has her birthdate on it. She was born in 2004, making her 16 years old. I know they're high school students, but this may be pushing it a bit and Patreon will have a field day with that.

So yeah, what year is this game based? (So he can keep making more content)

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

I understand with all the crazy law changes in my country some want to be cautious, but trust me when I say everyone in the game is the age of consent. Plus if that is your big take away, you might be playing games the wrong way lol jk jk

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Compress updated to v0.8.1, just download the patch and copy to compress v0.8.0 - LINK
Size: 15.3 MB

Seeing as the OP updated to v0.8.1, I doubt anyone would want the update for the MAIN v0.8.0 to v0.8.1
If anyone want it though, let me know.

Last edited:

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
So I have a problem at the quest where you help Laura by filling in her drawings. The MC says he needs to take a shower and in front if the bathroom u meet Maria, they have a dialogue and it he says he need to take a bath instead. When I enter the bathroom I can't take a shower or a bath? Does anyone have the same problem?
Were you able to solve that problem?

May 2, 2020
hello i have a bug in the 8.1 version's first quest... when i jump into my room and i go to open the door for maria she isnt in the backyard and the scene restart with MC jumping in the room (MC disappear but can walk in the house)..anyone else the same problem?
same problem but I still don't know how to go.Didn't see anyone fix it.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes