chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
I already completed Maria's quest, why does it keep appearing to me to advance in that quest to continue with Lucy?
You don't think so, man. The way it is. You at advance in the quest to continue with Lucy is so good. Just wait a bit. Well, 1-1. 5 years of waiting still. It's worth it, man :cool:

GoobyPlsStahp

Jun 5, 2017
I solved it by going to www/img/faces and clicking on any file copy and paste it then rename it SFIGHTERS1 leave everything after the dot as is, just change the name, it will let you by pass the scene. Currently having problems later on in a bath scene with laura, can't seem to fix it, Paja%20Laura.png I suspect you will get the same problem after the pool scene in the bath room when Laura enters the bathroom.
If yall are having this problem still, i'd go back a few pages to download the 081 versoin. It fixed my problem by adding the files, bit i'll add them here as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jackbite

Papá Tejón

Oct 20, 2017
I solved it by going to www/img/faces and clicking on any file copy and paste it then rename it SFIGHTERS1 leave everything after the dot as is, just change the name, it will let you by pass the scene. Currently having problems later on in a bath scene with laura, can't seem to fix it, Paja%20Laura.png I suspect you will get the same problem after the pool scene in the bath room when Laura enters the bathroom.
just nedd tu copy/paste any file and rename it from Paja%20Laura.png to Paja Laura.png with teh empty space instead of the %20

Reactions: theonewhocame1

btsgdw

Mar 4, 2019
recently had problems with these img errors so I downloaded the previous version imgs in .png format that another user (https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-8-beggar-of-net.30576/post-4562510) posted and I changed to the right .rpgmvp format. Sorry for my bad English, it is not my native language. To make your game work correctly:

- SFIGHTERS1 inside "www/img/faces"
- All the others inside "www/img/pictures"

if your game is open youll have to close and relaunch.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
I still didn't see Maria in oldhouse backyard when I open the backdoor.Anyone solve it?
Only "chosen one" can see Maria, man. For example, I.
How many hints can I give you that the game has such a huge lot of bugs from the first day of its birth, that you can only move forward in it step by step. Step by step, understand me. Permanently saved and replaying.

Last edited:

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Guys, I have a problem.
I have a corrupted save and I can’t enter in game..there is a solution??
Try online save editor and unpack file and correct data whatever you modified before back to normal its bit tricky it can help you or completely destroy your save

Last edited:

blazer3111

Jul 28, 2019
Hi everyone new here, and I have a question does the old file of the game still compatible with the new update I am talking about the 0.7.5?

Oct 11, 2020
already met her, the thing is it still says to go to game shop even tho I already went there
yes, every time you go and meet her at her house, it'll say the same. may be it's a bug. even though you met her, meet her again. she'll ask to make a video together. and see what happens.

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
yes, every time you go and meet her at her house, it'll say the same. may be it's a bug. even though you met her, meet her again. she'll ask to make a video together. and see what happens.
The thing is, she is not at home, i cant find her anywhere, she didnt even asked any video making nor anything

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes