H2R

Jul 9, 2020
That's correct, it's bascially the same with BoN.
And yeah I played The Twist. One of my fav, made my own custom mod for it.
will you be updating the cheat mod for this version anytime soon? and is someone working to iron out the kinks im afraid ill get stuck with a bug so i holding off playing the update until these are in place

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
will you be updating the cheat mod for this version anytime soon? and is someone working to iron out the kinks im afraid ill get stuck with a bug so i holding off playing the update until these are in place
I am waiting till BoN releases a bugfixed version first, then I will update. I dont know how long he will take but it usually in a week or two. Maybe someone on his discord can better explain when the fixes will be out.

fran

Jun 14, 2017
I have a problem extracting the game, I do not pass with any previous version. I wanted to know if someone had the same problem?

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
1605575413100.png
I already fixed the pc and the hint still says the same, when i go to the game store and talk to the cashier it says content on the next update, is it the end of her questline?

Aug 5, 2017
no crazy enough we are at that point or really close to it. We can't fuck sarah on the regular and sasha doesn't exist yet, but you got all the classmates done, all the original teachers, the jobs, Maria is now finished. just need laura, amy and sarah done to be caught up in the family. Which leaves us where 2.1 left off with the Mafia and The Mom. The groundworks is laid for both.

If you figure in the maid, pinky club content, and some of the other misc stuff we're dead even now if not close.

still miss some of the old content, but the story is getting better here I think. I also think that the characters need to be more dynamic like the last version. If they don't have a quest or quest completed, they just disappear. and with his facebook being buggy as hell replaying old scenes just doesn't work the same way. Let me go back to sarah and get the scene repeated instead of in some replay gallery
Yeah he's facebook buggy and to everyone the home page hint button in facebook will tell you wait for other update just go to maria's page the hints are there this whole update is to finish and i'm thinking BoN will keep doing each charecter's story separately on each update i'm satisfied till now though

Aug 5, 2017
View attachment 902954
I already fixed the pc and the hint still says the same, when i go to the game store and talk to the cashier it says content on the next update, is it the end of her questline?
I don't think there's anymore of her content in this version and I don't think there will be soon since I believe BoN will focus on the families characters in the next update

Zodiakkodiak

Mar 18, 2020
anyone else having issues with a new load on 0.8 where Christians it freezes with Christians mom's entrance and a failure to load image?

Reactions: Rakja

riceeater

Jun 5, 2020
at the start of the game, where the blonde dude was gonna hit me, there
s an error that says "Fialed to load: img/faces/SFIGHTERS1.png" andyone can help?

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
I don't think there's anymore of her content in this version and I don't think there will be soon since I believe BoN will focus on the families characters in the next update
I remember that it used to be some of her content before, idk what happened if it was removed, i cant post videos on the web too so i figured it was removed or my game was bugged

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
I am waiting till BoN releases a bugfixed version first, then I will update. I dont know how long he will take but it usually in a week or two. Maybe someone on his discord can better explain when the fixes will be out.
He just release 0.8.1 so please can you update it, without mod it kinda hurt to play

Zodiakkodiak

Mar 18, 2020
at the start of the game, where the blonde dude was gonna hit me, there
s an error that says "Fialed to load: img/faces/SFIGHTERS1.png" andyone can help?
I followed the instructions of someone else that I found the thread of. Navigate into your www > img > faces. From here pick a random face (preferably female if you want any continuity copy it and rename the copy as 'SFIGHERS1' leave everything after the period the same (dont change it to png)
problem solved

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Were is my last full save for end of 0.7.8.1 version MNL (not real my, it modifited save by Wreker :D)
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-8-beggar-of-net.30576/post-4560905

Change Log 0.7.8:
  1. Reduze total size of game
  2. Fixed some minor bugs
  3. Add hidden event in High neighborhood East
  4. Add hidden event in Commercial neighborhood West
  5. Add hidden event in City
  6. Update Neigborhhood High neighborhood East
  7. Update Neigborhhood Commercial neighborhood West
  8. Add Main history content
  9. Add Jack's Life
  10. Update some Portaits
  11. Change color of UI