chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
This girl is BUG,is not Maria is Amy,she shouldn't be here so is a BUG.
There are no anyone except MC after I open the backdoor from inside.
So much for a bug?! What's the difference, man? Why do you need that old slut Maria? Drag her young daughter into the house. Just kidding.
When I was playing, the door would open INSIDE the house, and the Busty Maria would storm in like a hurricane, like a thousand sex-obsessed devils. However, there was some milf splashing in the bathroom, I don't know if you saw her, so before I went and opened the door, I first broke down to her. Try to replay, poke at the bathroom door, maybe it will help.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I don't use mods for "adult" games, as I prefer to play vanilla. But for simple games, such modifications are common. How did you not add scenes? That is, the mod allows you to see scenes already sewn into the game, and the dialogues also did not change?
Bruh it basically in the game . The creator put it in, NOT ME. All the extra scenes and dialogue from the incest are by BoN.
I didn't do squat except made it possible to activate it.

The incest switch is basically like this:

If Incest ON do this scene and text. If Incest OFF show something else.

Last edited:
Reactions: PJVF and madslegend

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Well this is stupid. I solved the issue with christian's mom by going to www/img/faces and duplicating a random pic and replaced the title with SFIGHTERS1 and that got me past that part.

Reactions: Zodiakkodiak

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Bruh it basically in the game. The creator put it in, NOT ME. The incest switch is basically like this:

If Incest ON do this scene and text. If Incest OFF show something else.
What you're writing is similar to the incest patch mechanism for "The Twist", i don't know if you played it. At least, something similar was discussed on the forum. As I understand it, the publisher, due to the strict policy of "Patreon", sewed some changes into the game that are not available to players using the base. The mod just made them available.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
What you're writing is similar to the incest patch mechanism for "The Twist", i don't know if you played it. At least, something similar was discussed on the forum. As I understand it, the publisher, due to the strict policy of "Patreon", sewed some changes into the game that are not available to players using the base. The mod just made them available.
That's correct, it's bascially the same with BoN.
And yeah I played The Twist. One of my fav, made my own custom mod for it.

Reactions: PJVF

pcdc

May 4, 2017
Is this new version already reach up the previous game? Also, where can I find the changelog for 0.8?

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Is this new version already reach up the previous game? Also, where can I find the changelog for 0.8?
no it has not arrived, and I do not think it is the same since the Beggar changed the story, it will probably take another year to have the same content as the previous version

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
no it has not arrived, and I do not think it is the same since the Beggar changed the story, it will probably take another year to have the same content as the previous version
no crazy enough we are at that point or really close to it. We can't fuck sarah on the regular and sasha doesn't exist yet, but you got all the classmates done, all the original teachers, the jobs, Maria is now finished. just need laura, amy and sarah done to be caught up in the family. Which leaves us where 2.1 left off with the Mafia and The Mom. The groundworks is laid for both.

If you figure in the maid, pinky club content, and some of the other misc stuff we're dead even now if not close.

still miss some of the old content, but the story is getting better here I think. I also think that the characters need to be more dynamic like the last version. If they don't have a quest or quest completed, they just disappear. and with his facebook being buggy as hell replaying old scenes just doesn't work the same way. Let me go back to sarah and get the scene repeated instead of in some replay gallery

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes