chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Hmmm... Strange... I see this scene wiout any incest pacth activated...... Why? O_O
Guess. I assume that this mod uses screenshots that were posted on this forum at the very beginning, when the revamp just appeared. There really were a lot of scenes, for example with Sarah, which the Beggar for some reason did not include in the game. And the creators of the mod apparently wrote dialogues and inserted them into the thread of the plot.

Last edited:

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
Where to find Pam mom to talk more about here i skip those text and i cant back now.. Also where to buy special weed i saw 2 girs back where is my house talking about it

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
where i find morgan . nothing in the police station
My friend, did you know that in this game, the day is divided into intervals - the time of day. You will find out about these intervals if your monitor screen darkens or brightens, for example. Did Morgan try to tell you something else about your meeting? Well, remember, my friend!

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Guess. I assume that this mod uses screenshots that were posted on this forum at the very beginning, when the revamp just appeared. There really were a lot of scenes, for example with Sarah, which the Beggar for some reason did not include in the game. And the creators of the mod apparently wrote dialogues and inserted them into the thread of the plot.
Im not sure what you mean. Cause I certainly did not add any game-play dialogue or scenes.

What mod creators wrote dialogues? Just asking

ItIsYeRomeo

Aug 27, 2018
So alot of people are having a problem with the SFIGHTERS1 loading bug (myself included) and the fix that people are recomending (this one https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-8-beggar-of-net.30576/post-4562510) doesn't seem to work, if there is another fix please do tell because this is my first time trying the game and these bugs keep pushing me back.
UPDATE got it to work re-instaled the game and before making the first launch just copyed the files from the fix and launched the game

Last edited:

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Im not sure what you mean. Cause I certainly did not add any game-play dialogue or scenes.

What mod creators wrote dialogues? Just asking
I don't use mods for "adult" games, as I prefer to play vanilla. But for simple games, such modifications are common. How did you not add scenes? That is, the mod allows you to see scenes already sewn into the game, and the dialogues also did not change?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes