chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
The non revamped version of the game was one of my all-time favourites, should I try this one at the moment or should I keep waiting for more content, lads?

And how do you feel about this version, cause the reviews are polarizing.
If your favorite characters are Lucy, Sarah and Mary, load is applied to the game save and play from v. 0.8. Will not regret it. I'm not quitting this game just because of Lucy and Sarah's huge butts and Maria's big udder. In my opinion, this is the best thing in this fucking game, and the content with them is still slowly updated.
Completed home events for Maria, Helen (Maria's older sister) and Yagaira (a maid in their old house).
In addition, there is a lot of other great content.

May 2, 2020
Yeaa... I know attic in old house.. but i not undestend about this* new events in 0.8.0 in attic...
It for early game?
Cus old house is loked now, so i ma confused...
I did not find any events when we go out to old house with Maria...
Sooo, i trule do not undestedn about this new events, home and attic... It just 1 events during Maria Quseto line... It stupid or i miss somothoing?
I didn't see anyone in the backyard when I open the backdoor.After that I back in to oldhouse it repeat the same event(What you pick Maria to climb in backyard with the trash.)
I save and load many time and it didn't change anything

jw3583

Nov 22, 2017
I got the quest to go to the pinky club but nothing happens inside the club Saturday or any other night for that matter. am I missing some thing?

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
SoTN cheat mod for PC: v0.7.8.1
Don't use mod with any new update or you will get bugs. Use only for specified version.

Any cheat suggestions to add, let me know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Install instructions:
Please read the features list to know what is included in mod.
  1. Download the mod zip file attach to post below.
  2. Copy the mod zip file to game directory (where Game.exe is located).
  3. Right click and extract the PC Cheat mod zip in the game directory. (It MUST ask to overwrite some files, click yes).
  4. Load up game and when in game press W (Phone) to see the cheat menu (Shown in picture below).
  5. Still getting problems? - Check the detail install instructions here with image.

View attachment 719367

Other mods:
  1. Android Port
  2. Android Port with PC Cheat Mod (MOD)
  3. Compressed PC version
Please update the mod for version 0.8....

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Is the whole YouTV thing not working? I started a new 0.8 game, got the computer and now nothing to do on the PC. At the gameshop I only get "content available in future updates"
Maybe I've missed something else, but I'm not really getting much progress in this game.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Ugh-ha-ha :LOL: My dear friend, you are crying for help in vain. Old-timers of this game have been waiting for years for the Beggar to give birth to a creative for Lucy. Oh, you just hatched out of an egg and didn't have time to fledge, my friend, and you want to get on Lucy's gorgeous ass. Our urchin everywhere ripe. So you need to address such pleas directly to the developer, and not to the sufferers of this forum.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
The Problem is when you are further in the Game and you don´t know if you activated it you can´t use this because you live in Knightstown and can´t get in your old home so it is only a patch when you play from beginning. Ok I break in for the future you need a place in Knightstown when you haven´t activated for all time.
If you wait so long, then you missed most of the scenes associated with the incest patch. As most are in the old house.
You can always activate it via a save editor, switch 1978 to ON, only a few at new house

Symphony of the Night
Incest Patch v0.8

I not undestend you... What scenes???
What it is Incset Pacth? We have only sister and Lusy...
But both not have sex scenes still in game, sooo can youexsplain in detalied, pls?
This incest is created by the creator of the game itself, just he hid it. Just play the game and you should see the scenes once the patch is activated early. Im not going to put every single scene that happens. The scenes are tied to the game quest game play itself and most located at the old house, so it should not be missed. The scenes are just a few wording and extra scenes with family members activated automatically once the patch is activated. Search the thread as some members have posted what scenes they got.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrWho8248

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
This incest is created by the creator of the game itself, just he hid it. Just play the game and you should see the scenes once the patch is activated early. Im not going to put every single scene that happens. The scenes are tied to the game quest game play itself and most located at the old house, so it should not be missed. The scenes are just a few wording and extra scenes with family members activated automatically once the patch is activated. Search the thread as some members have posted what scenes they got.
Hmm, so with the incest patch, we get additional scenes from the developer that aren't there if you're playing the base game. Do I understand you correctly?

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes