Veger77503

Mar 20, 2018
Well I do not know if this will work but I copied it from 7.5 version.

In troubleshooting - Always think Outside the Box!

This worked to get me past that point. I do not know if it will cause problems later but at least it is progress.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2017
The non revamped version of the game was one of my all-time favourites, should I try this one at the moment or should I keep waiting for more content, lads?

And how do you feel about this version, cause the reviews are polarizing.

Veger77503

Mar 20, 2018
Bigger problem - Do not know why but when I go outside the house for the late for School it locks me in the Tutorial rather than getting to school and pulls old game data from 7.5. Need to know does the data pull from a common game file, I need to erase to start over?

Mar 28, 2019
NO, because a lot of people are reporting that Our Smart Dev introduced brand new gamebreaking bugs at the beginning of the game. So, don't start a new game.
He made MARIA/AMY/LAURA/SARAH graphics at the start of the revamp, the attic hole events and a babysitting job, which were never implemented. This is how he manages his project.

I just found these Maria/Amy graphics were removed. THIS IS A HUGE PROBLEM! If we cannot find the older versions, we would never be able to see them again.

Last edited:

Veger77503

Mar 20, 2018
I do not know what code he used but when you leave the gate of the house on the timed mission it pulls data from older game not the new game - This is either because Missing files and replaced files from 7.5 are causing the problem But it needs to be Reworked. Beggar of the net waiting for the fix.

actiontime01

Oct 6, 2017
anyone have a list of the girls that I can have interactive sex with ? .... there is too many girls and I feel like I am forgetting some

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Jet redone and old house events... I really do not know what is in his mind. Why he always changed the early gameplay instead of continuing the story?
Apparently, BoN is so creative that after some time, seeing the imperfection of what he has done, he tries to correct the shortcomings. Although sometimes players suffer from this, he tries to make an initially complete game. Why continue and bring the game to its logical end, if you can endlessly correct mistakes?! The author sees it that way.

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes