kingmich

May 21, 2017
so i gotta ask does anyone have like really slow start screen for the game with all the chicks dancing? or is it just me? takes me forever to even get pass the "hit enter/z key" part of the screen due to the slow down

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
so i gotta ask does anyone have like really slow start screen for the game with all the chicks dancing? or is it just me? takes me forever to even get pass the "hit enter/z key" part of the screen due to the slow down
Same, no idea why its so slow

May 2, 2020
I pick Maria to old house for her notebook,Tips said MC should open the backdoor for Maria to come in,So I open it and didn't see Maria.(That girl in picture is a BUG,don't worry about it no need to fix)
UQFR%BP(H0}PZR6S`EF6$1D.png

Reactions: law13

Aragon54

Jul 9, 2018
So I have a problem at the quest where you help Laura by filling in her drawings. The MC says he needs to take a shower and in front if the bathroom u meet Maria, they have a dialogue and it he says he need to take a bath instead. When I enter the bathroom I can't take a shower or a bath? Does anyone have the same problem?

Reactions: Nero91

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, thats happening to me and idk what to do, i cant talk to the one on the edge of the pool, when i talk to the one near the trees just shows a image of her with red hair and then i get back to this stage

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Incest Patch v0.8

Instructions:

Copy and extract to where game.exe is located.
Go to your garage and enter the garage storage. Click the stars at the locker.

Patch unlocks some scenes not available in normal gameplay.

View attachment 719355

Note: If you have PC cheat mod , you don't need the incest patch. Activate Incest via cheat menu.
The Problem is when you are further in the Game and you don´t know if you activated it you can´t use this because you live in Knightstown and can´t get in your old home so it is only a patch when you play from beginning. Ok I break in for the future you need a place in Knightstown when you haven´t activated for all time.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes