DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Symphony of the Night
Incest Patch v0.8

I not undestend you... What scenes???
What it is Incset Pacth? We have only sister and Lusy...
But both not have sex scenes still in game, sooo can youexsplain in detalied, pls?

Lucifer000

Mar 20, 2018
Please tell me how to open the back door I approach and gg the character just leaves the house tell me how to pass this task ???????? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Where's the new job location
Red Discrict. You open it during maria Quest Line
I pick Maria to old house for her notebook,Tips said MC should open the backdoor for Maria to come in,So I open it and didn't see Maria.
It's not allowing me to open the door for Maria
Please tell me how to open the back door I approach and gg the character just leaves the house tell me how to pass this task ???????? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Serious, I do not know how it happen for you, but after you enter old house from you old room, you down to head to kitchen and open backyard door... Not any bugs... ReLoad you last save before you go, mayby it help...
So I have a problem at the quest where you help Laura by filling in her drawings. The MC says he needs to take a shower and in front if the bathroom u meet Maria, they have a dialogue and it he says he need to take a bath instead. When I enter the bathroom I can't take a shower or a bath? Does anyone have the same problem?
No... Not any Bugs here... I take shower witout any problem...
So here is the V8 Changelog so people dont kill themselfs my self included at the time LOL i hope a admin/gm can update it in page 1
It unfair! I also post it page ago, and it be picture! Why i not get any like, but get already 3? :confused:
Update gallery mod
Brah... Not happen soon...
This mod aboned long time ago, and ta careate a real working and fully gallery replay room need take a whole time...
For Old Game, 2.10 i mean, still not have any mod gallery, soo to see all senes need or play byself or uses users saves...

can anyone sleep in the new house?? cuz i cant!
Yes! It 100% bug! I also can not do it, sooo to skeep time or days i just uses time skeep from phone only...
No lucy quest ??? please confirm
Yes, it another text* bug... Were is no have any new contetn from here after we comple Maria quest...

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
old house next to your room
Yeaa... I know attic in old house.. but i not undestend about this* new events in 0.8.0 in attic...
It for early game?
Cus old house is loked now, so i ma confused...
I did not find any events when we go out to old house with Maria...
Sooo, i trule do not undestedn about this new events, home and attic... It just 1 events during Maria Quseto line... It stupid or i miss somothoing?

QinZeus

Dec 8, 2018
that mac version isn't working for me, i am getting permission denied. i downloaded another game and it work fine... Help

Heart-Productions

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2019
Ran into a problem where I have to copy Maria's keys. I have a time limit to get to the armory and copy them. However, I can't leave the house. Either the teleport to new map event in rpgmaker is fugged in this scene, or I'm doing something wrong.

EDIT: I forgot I can use my own RPGMaker MV to quick-fix things like this. I just added a teleport event in the house to teleport me to the armoury and back. If you have RPGMaker MV AND KNOW HOW TO USE IT, then I highly suggest using it to fix game-breaking bugs to allow you to progress further in the game.

Last edited:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
So here is the V8 Changelog so people dont kill themselfs my self included at the time LOL i hope a admin/gm can update it in page 1

Maria full quest
Maria full interactive sex
Maria 6 dates
New job Pinky Club
Interactive sec with woman
Interactive sex with another woman
Jet job redone
Add attic spy event
Add day events in old house
Now you can hide portaits of girls in new house 'pressing to do it Q'
Add new faces portaits in new style
Update some scenes in Gallery (not finished)
Fix lots of bugs.
Oh shit I forgot to post this reply

Is that...is that a fuckin changelog?! Cuz that looks like a Changelog!

Wow! Well I’ll be damned it is! Well isn’t that great!

The Avispita

Sep 3, 2018
I can't find the station, or at least what I think is the station Morgan doesn't appear there

PD: Can someone tell me how to change the character's name?

eazeaeae

May 1, 2017
Hello everyone ! like many i had some trouble with img errors so i went on older version of the game to find the pics missing and added them in this rar file.

To install : uncompress then copy paste :

- SFIGHTERS1 inside "www/img/faces"
- All the others inside "www/img/pictures"

if your game is open youll have to close and relaunch.

This is a fix for the christian mom at the beginning, then laura appearance at shower thingy

I don't know yet if there are other ones to fix as i still am playing the game ^^

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
If you have an older version you can probably find the missing Paja files, this is my first time playing and I assume when the developer was recompiling they didn't realize some pictures were missing since this seems like a big game. %20 in the filename I believe means a space between both names so "Paja%20Laura.png" would be "Paja Laura.png" etc so if you are like me and missing that file and have no older versions I just made a copy of another picture and renamed it "Paja Laura.png" and it allowed me to proceed.
So it was a space! Gotta remember that if I ever come across it again.
It worked, so I can continue now. Thanks a lot! :giggle:

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
any walkthrought? Game is kinda confusing, Laura picked the magazine that i got from morgan but nothing played, i cant get tips for laura amy, maria or the sister

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Sorry guys but not releasing the PC cheat mod or android port until Im sure the bug fixed version is release. This is mainly because last time when I updated it quickly and even fix the creator's bugs, users still blamed me for the bugs cause and still do, just a few post from this one. Apparently every bug in the game was due to the pc mod :rolleyes:

So will wait a till everything is fixed and the new bugs are discovered before updating. And also do not use any old version with v0.8, you WILL GET BUGS

Note you guys can use emerladCoder cheat menu to edit variables, add item, speed hack, essential nearly everything.
Glad you're still around. Don't let the jerks on here spoil what most of us know is one of the great mods on this site. I'm not playing this version until you post it.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes