BDI

May 23, 2017
i am stuck at the Pinkeys place AFTER being hired, went back there on Saturday and got stuck in the try out room and could not get out. Help!!

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
So here is the V8 Changelog so people dont kill themselfs my self included at the time LOL i hope a admin/gm can update it in page 1

Maria full quest
Maria full interactive sex
Maria 6 dates
New job Pinky Club
Interactive sec with woman
Interactive sex with another woman
Jet job redone
Add attic spy event
Add day events in old house
Now you can hide portaits of girls in new house 'pressing to do it Q'
Add new faces portaits in new style
Update some scenes in Gallery (not finished)
Fix lots of bugs.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
So here is the V8 Changelog so people dont kill themselfs my self included at the time LOL i hope a admin/gm can update it in page 1

Maria full quest
Maria full interactive sex
Maria 6 dates
New job Pinky Club
Interactive sec with woman
Interactive sex with another woman
Jet job redone
Add attic spy event
Add day events in old house
Now you can hide portaits of girls in new house 'pressing to do it Q'
Add new faces portaits in new style
Update some scenes in Gallery (not finished)
Fix lots of bugs.
where the attic?

KellerPerry

Aug 17, 2017
Bummer, same problem here. Thought I'd try out this game again after a long time, but immediately ruined by a bug.
If you have an older version you can probably find the missing Paja files, this is my first time playing and I assume when the developer was recompiling they didn't realize some pictures were missing since this seems like a big game. %20 in the filename I believe means a space between both names so "Paja%20Laura.png" would be "Paja Laura.png" etc so if you are like me and missing that file and have no older versions I just made a copy of another picture and renamed it "Paja Laura.png" and it allowed me to proceed.

AinzOoal27

Jun 17, 2020
For some reason the Android version doesn't download in the Mega it basically says that I need to upgrade because I don't have any space that really doesn't make any sense is there a another way I can download please and does this thing have cheat as well this is my first time playing this game so I don't know if the game already has cheat or not please help me

Unnir

Jun 2, 2017
"Meet Morgan at station in the morning"
Where is this station? Does it mean "fire station" ?
I could not find this places on the map.

Last edited:
Reactions: イグナシオ
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes