NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
So how do i complete Maria date i tried 6 times and at the end she always says "it's been entertaining, we have to do it again"
or something like that, and thats it.
In the phone it still says "call Maria between 7pm and 11pm for an appointment and complete an appointment successfully".

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
So how do i complete Maria date i tried 6 times and at the end she always says "it's been entertaining, we have to do it again"
or something like that, and thats it.
In the phone it still says "call Maria between 7pm and 11pm for an appointment and complete an appointment successfully".
In order for Maria to be happy, you must complete all 4 tasks of the date. If executed correctly, the color of the items changes from red to green. To continue the line of Maria, it is enough to correctly perform one date, if I am not mistaken.

Reactions: NIKI87

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Symphony of the Night said:
This incest is created by the creator of the game itself, just he hid it. Just play the game and you should see the scenes once the patch is activated early. Im not going to put every single scene that happens. The scenes are tied to the game quest game play itself and most located at the old house, so it should not be missed. The scenes are just a few wording and extra scenes with family members activated automatically once the patch is activated. Search the thread as some members have posted what scenes they got.
Well, it nwm, cus you incest activation in old house what after 0.7.8 is not posoble to enter...
In 0.8.0 have only 1 moment it is Maria Qeusto Line during progress only...
And i still do not undestend waht about seces you talk...
Sara have sex scenes in old house? Or Luci in new house? Nah Do not think sooo... :(

t.quill

Jun 19, 2017
not able to open backdoor to get Maria. Tried multiple times. Anyone got a save file during the event or even after it?

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I have same problem, please fix it.
same problem as well !
i have the same problem how i fix it
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-8-beggar-of-net.30576/post-4562510
Jet redone and old house events... I really do not know what is in his mind. Why he always changed the early gameplay instead of continuing the story?
does the attic event and jet redone are worth that I play a new game ?
Yeaa, True... I now wanna start new game when i already have 100% save for 0.7.8 + a lot of saves for non-repatable sneces in game
It just bug, text bug, do not worry...
any fix patch?
For what? LOL
Where station? I need meet Morgan but cant find
I can't find the station, or at least what I think is the station Morgan doesn't appear there

PD: Can someone tell me how to change the character's name?
Police Staion*
which gang should i choice in 0.7.5 to do the content in 0.7.8.1 and 0.8 update, can someone tell me @@
NWM... For real...
Who is the trans girl or futagirl? Any sex scenes with her yet?
Game have... 4 futanari as i remamaba... 2 of them is memeber mafia (differntes) and 2 just random npc...

Reactions: mario11561997

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
not able to open backdoor to get Maria. Tried multiple times. Anyone got a save file during the event or even after it?
Why do you need a backdoor?! I have it and the frontdoor normally entered. The house is not so big, and it would be good for Maria to run around it.

Oct 23, 2018
Hello everyone ! like many i had some trouble with img errors so i went on older version of the game to find the pics missing and added them in this rar file.

To install : uncompress then copy paste :

- SFIGHTERS1 inside "www/img/faces"
- All the others inside "www/img/pictures"

if your game is open youll have to close and relaunch.

This is a fix for the christian mom at the beginning, then laura appearance at shower thingy

I don't know yet if there are other ones to fix as i still am playing the game ^^
still the sames problem

Reactions: Homealone

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Symphony of the Night
Incest Patch v0.8

I not undestend you... What scenes???
What it is Incset Pacth? We have only sister and Lusy...
But both not have sex scenes still in game, sooo can youexsplain in detalied, pls?
Bro, did you use the incest patch to try to play from the very beginning or only in v.0.8? In order to understand if there are additional scenes, you could view the CG, if there were any. However, to do this, you need to have a good understanding of the game itself, since the gallery does not help much even at 0.8.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Well, it nwm, cus you incest activation in old house what after 0.7.8 is not posoble to enter...
In 0.8.0 have only 1 moment it is Maria Qeusto Line during progress only...
And i still do not undestend waht about seces you talk...
Sara have sex scenes in old house? Or Luci in new house? Nah Do not think sooo... :(
Hmm, so with the incest patch, we get additional scenes from the developer that aren't there if you're playing the base game. Do I understand you correctly?
Yes that's correct. An example is in old house Sarah would say in one of the scenes "But maybe my perverted little brother has something else in mind and wants to get a little naughty..." and a scene like: SPOILER BELOW

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DrWho8248

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Yes that's correct. An example is in old house Sarah would say in one of the scenes "But maybe my perverted little brother has something else in mind and wants to get a little naughty..." and a scene like:
Hmmm... Strange... I see this scene wiout any incest pacth activated...... Why? O_O

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes