Zal

May 5, 2017
Hey guys,
Can someone help me out? I got a bug in the mechanic job with the boxes...it always tells me that she is busy and cannot proceed...
Also did the threesome with Pam and Nadine and in the girls Book of Faces profile doesn´t appear the message "you´ve unlock everything with this character"...
Thanks in advance
Zal :cool:

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
You know that I have been trying this trio (daisy beth) for a while but I don't know how many more dates to make because with beth I already have 1000 affinity and with daisy I already have 4 pink hearts and I have no idea how many more appointments I have to make any suggestions
Just reach anal with both, and then go to beth house some afternoon and they'll be arguing about something, that's when it will appaer.
Repeat until it happens

I have v0.7.8, can I update it to v0.81 without redownloading the full game?

I am playing the compressed version, by the way
It is not yet implemented, you don't need to raise it.

Last edited:
Reactions: cabalz1445

Ayyub

Nov 7, 2019
Who next update?
I hope amy and laura or Lucy and sarah.
Why update maria aunt jolina not available?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Who next update?
I hope amy and laura or Lucy and sarah.
Why update maria aunt jolina not available?
Bon didn’t said anything about next update yet but most prolly it would be amy but not sure unless he himself say something

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I have v0.7.8, can I update it to v0.81 without redownloading the full game?

I am playing the compressed version, by the way
No you will have to download the latest compress and its patch.

Is any new android port out yet? Last one dosen't work for me. Won't instal.
Use Joiplay. Or re-downlaod the latest android version. You have to uninstall any version before v0.7.8.1. The android port only work/install over v0.7.8.1 and up.

So in your case you have to uninstall first, losing all saves. Thats why I recommend everyone use Joiplay. Android port would be discontinued in the future

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
You know that I have been trying this trio (daisy beth) for a while but I don't know how many more dates to make because with beth I already have 1000 affinity and with daisy I already have 4 pink hearts and I have no idea how many more appointments I have to make any suggestions
that 3 some triggers at beth house.Can't tell you how much you need because I cheat with the variables gave daisy like 1k relantionship,dont want spend a week grinding

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes