SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
After going into the bathroom after watching sarah dance in her room, this pops up.
Failed to load img/pictures/paja.png

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
After going into the bathroom after watching sarah dance in her room, this pops up.

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Where the gift store? i need buy jewelery and book limited edition
Gift for carol and daisy
Its in your phone/pc:
PS: I don't know why I can't upload images here but I'll leave you some pics on another page so you know what I'm talking about.

0.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG

Download the patch, that should do it, you can find it HERE
That patch is supposed to fix all the missing files but in my case there was still one missing, different from yours but in the end I was able to fix it, use it
Or use this file directly, put in My New Life Revamp\www\img\pictures
EDIT: cant upload files right now, server problems i guess i will try to upload it later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayyub and Darkwofl

casita

Nov 21, 2020
threesomes in game// alisson/noa//pam/nadine//daisy beth// morgans mom/aunt// the babysitter Ta-lisa and her friend/those for game players, but have in hospital job too
You know that I have been trying this trio (daisy beth) for a while but I don't know how many more dates to make because with beth I already have 1000 affinity and with daisy I already have 4 pink hearts and I have no idea how many more appointments I have to make any suggestions

Reactions: chicho1958

Voidforce

Feb 24, 2020
One help, I can't get the stepmother password¿ you can tell me? and the girl from the bookstore when I'm going to deliver the orders to the designated location nothing happens

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
There are a fair few glitches that need mending. Like I’ve got to nadines quest and it says she will arrive in room at 4am, however I completed main story before and not in the new mc bedroom. Meaning she must be in the old house so can’t continue her quest

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
There are a fair few glitches that need mending. Like I’ve got to nadines quest and it says she will arrive in room at 4am, however I completed main story before and not in the new mc bedroom. Meaning she must be in the old house so can’t continue her quest
Problem is when people start directly new update quest without finishing old ones and glitches happen from what i have seen and i tried starting a total new game from beginning to see bugs except a few like literally 1-2 i dont see any bugs if walkthrough is followed

casita

Nov 21, 2020
Dating list
esta es la respuesta para la fecha de toda niña

fecha de Bet

rosa
Sep 19 de
virgo
las bandas Peaky

fecha Carol

27 de junio
matemáticas