chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thank you that fixed the issue, guess MsTaylor will stay bugged though.
msTaylor is like a 2 part thing,you go to her house a few times,nothing happens,but all the good stuff starts after she see you banging Raquel,but you ain't getting 'no more content available' for her/daisy/pam or ms Jordan/raquel,might not even get for markus still trying get the 3 some between allison/nora/mc only missing that,did fix some loops with Bob/morgan got those 2 variables,game looks better when you see 'no more content' on everyone

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
still it doesn't work, if i redowloaded it the problem will be gone?
I don't know about the 2 face files,I always download full version and didn't have that issue only with laura/mc shower thing and it's strange that for you doesn't work,something not right,because works for everyone else,but go ahead give it a try but save those 2 map files those are for shower and if sfighters1 or peter error pops well you got the 2 files

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pitshruss

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
has topic answered about this error is just looking!
There isn't no error bag is left of gym entrance in a bag,2nd time in painting class,played this game 4 times and 5 the 3rd when we get new update.I always start over to check for new bugs and stuff to keep everyone updated and to pass the bugs to the man(Symphony of the night) that help us more than Bon.

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
Maria's quests been out already we in version 0.8.1 we had marias quests and pinky club
Beggar says
Content:

• Maria's house events.

Note:

It will contain Maria's events alone, some events will not be available because they affect other girls in the house, these events will be added together with the content of the affected girl. To avoid later mistakes.

Reactions: chicho1958

Kerelian

Feb 27, 2018
msTaylor is like a 2 part thing,you go to her house a few times,nothing happens,but all the good stuff starts after she see you banging Raquel,but you ain't getting 'no more content available' for her/daisy/pam or ms Jordan/raquel,might not even get for markus still trying get the 3 some between allison/nora/mc only missing that,did fix some loops with Bob/morgan got those 2 variables,game looks better when you see 'no more content' on everyone
My Issue is she told me to grab the 2 packages, I got both and my MC still says he doesn't have them. So I can't progress at all.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Beggar says
Content:

• Maria's house events.

Note:

It will contain Maria's events alone, some events will not be available because they affect other girls in the house, these events will be added together with the content of the affected girl. To avoid later mistakes.
sucks that we only getting more of the same,time for gang stuff/cage fights/blood/ :) I want payback with cristian,I want bang his mom,sister and if they have a dog i'll bang it too and let's not forget Daddy, haven't been feeding the sharks for nothing

Reactions: huiyai

cintaku123

Dec 28, 2018
as soon you walk in threw the gates he on right side before those 2 chatting,see him after school you might need to move time forward but check first after class 13h,if still can't find him send me save i'll check for loop
Thanks sir, btw im playing on Android, so i can't send you save file

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes