Arcepin

Feb 11, 2019
Well I am now stuck in the Main Quest, when i interact with Laura in the morning to do the colouring for the comics. I don't get an interact spot in the bathroom after i meet Maria in front of it.
I Had Ur Problem, and i don't know how to fix it. Can u send me all ur saves, cause i deleted mine. I wanna try to fix it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Sir help me find Phil, I can't find this dude
as soon you walk in threw the gates he on right side before those 2 chatting,see him after school you might need to move time forward but check first after class 13h,if still can't find him send me save i'll check for loop

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Dude after you put on the patch you need to go to the garage storage in the old house and click on on the stars. I wasn't seeing Sarah do her dances so i restarted and ran the patch again but i still had to activate it that way
I know played the game 5 times to check for bugs,that's why I said doesn't bother me,SOTN mod has incest but have to activate it in new home

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Just started a new game on the new version (0.81) and whenever I give a tinymon card to Sarah nothing happens ;/. (No dances, panties, etc.) can anybody help me?

Already tried to install a patch but nothing happens
did you install incest patch from page 1 also in garage go threw that door and click on the sparkles to activate incest patch

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
He says it in dialogue where to go and time
true but there are really no point in having a quest log if there aren't wrote where and when
like this 2.jpg
the npc should repeet the the hint untill the quest are done
in this case he just ask about u have the videos

Reactions: chicho1958

Kerelian

Feb 27, 2018

Rayblack

Sep 7, 2018
How much of it still remaining any idea... I heard that BOTN will be finishing it around December...

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thank you that fixed the issue, guess MsTaylor will stay bugged though.
msTaylor is like a 2 part thing,you go to her house a few times,nothing happens,but all the good stuff starts after she see you banging Raquel,but you ain't getting 'no more content available' for her/daisy/pam or ms Jordan/raquel,might not even get for markus still trying get the 3 some between allison/nora/mc only missing that,did fix some loops with Bob/morgan got those 2 variables,game looks better when you see 'no more content' on everyone

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes