Creus

Aug 7, 2017
mmm near the music classroom I see Pam (the pink hair girl) with a heart sign and when I talk to her she asks me if I want to skip the class and having sex. But I haven't done any quest with her yet, is it a bug?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
mmm near the music classroom I see Pam (the pink hair girl) with a heart sign and when I talk to her she asks me if I want to skip the class and having sex. But I haven't done any quest with her yet, is it a bug?
It means that the save you using is from someone else and since you said who it was Nadine is suppose to be next to her with another heart,since you didn't mention her I suggest you go chinatown pub 9pm and watch the pole girl :) do all her quests to have 3 some with pam

Nextune

Aug 27, 2018
help me I am stuck at when laura uses your computer, leave your shoes at the entrance of house.... THe THING is that when I see laura using my computer i don't know where to leave my shoes bcz there is no place having stars so i can't leave my shoes help please.
How can I trigger laure to use mc
computer ? Plss need help

Reactions: chicho1958

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Any new about when the maker will add something to see the old story scenes?
dont know if i missed out of some or dont have save points to rewatch them

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I play the game completely every 2 updates but this is the first time this happens, I didn't know this threesome was in the game, AMAZING!! :oops: :love: Beggar never let me down.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and that's why u have the option to pledge to him
Any new about when the maker will add something to see the old story scenes?
dont know if i missed out of some or dont have save points to rewatch them
u more and less see the old story from scratch
but remember it's revamp
so actually not so mush grinding as in original

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
How to get these scenes?
This particular scene is having all the dates with Alison until anal scene (something tedious) and visiting Noa (old quarter #5) every afternoon until you get to the Anal, and when you have these two requirements, when visiting Noa there will be a scene of her waiting for you and while shes giving you a blowjob, Alison (the mom) arrives and joins in.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes